- I throw everything in gift bagsVote A
- I carefully wrap everything with gift wrapVote B
- I use some combination of bags and boxesVote C
- I use eco friendly materials (newspaper, scarves, reusable bags) to wrap giftsVote D
- I use decorative boxes with designs on themVote E
- Everything fits in an envelope because I just give out gift cardsVote F
Most Helpful Guy
The only things I wrap myself, are things that I've bought for my gal, that I have reason to believe that she'd prefer my mother didn't see.
Wrapping gifts is the only thing I can think of, offhand, that I pretty much depend on either my gal or my mother to do. I'm shit at it.
And everybody always knows that I didn't do the neatly wrapped ones. Mine have excessive sellotape, and bits of the back of the wrapping paper showing.0
Most Helpful Girl
I’m anal about wrapping... every year has a different colour scheme and all presents are wrapped (unless there is alcohol) with paper, ribbon and embellishments.
Last year was brown paper, red ribbon and mistletoe clusters and this year is green with black and white plaid, black ribbon and silver bells0