How do you wrap the majority of your Christmas gifts?

• How do you wrap the majority of your Christmas gifts?I throw everything in gift bags
  • How do you wrap the majority of your Christmas gifts?I carefully wrap everything with gift wrap
  • How do you wrap the majority of your Christmas gifts?I use some combination of bags and boxes
    Vote C
  • How do you wrap the majority of your Christmas gifts?I use eco friendly materials (newspaper, scarves, reusable bags) to wrap gifts
    Vote D
  • How do you wrap the majority of your Christmas gifts?I use decorative boxes with designs on them
    Vote E
  • How do you wrap the majority of your Christmas gifts?Everything fits in an envelope because I just give out gift cards
    Vote F

65

Most Helpful Guy

• The only things I wrap myself, are things that I've bought for my gal, that I have reason to believe that she'd prefer my mother didn't see.

Wrapping gifts is the only thing I can think of, offhand, that I pretty much depend on either my gal or my mother to do. I'm shit at it.

And everybody always knows that I didn't do the neatly wrapped ones. Mine have excessive sellotape, and bits of the back of the wrapping paper showing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m anal about wrapping... every year has a different colour scheme and all presents are wrapped (unless there is alcohol) with paper, ribbon and embellishments.
    Last year was brown paper, red ribbon and mistletoe clusters and this year is green with black and white plaid, black ribbon and silver bells

• Why are we not friends, lol. That's awesome.

• Nicely wrapped presents under a pretty tree just epitomises Christmas for me lol. My husband always makes fun of the tinkering and effort, one year he wrapped my gift in a (clean) black trash bag and secured it with cable ties just to see my face because he knew I’d be too polite to criticise it 😂

• I literally probably just made the face you made just reading that!!! Eeek! I love the almost insane level of effort I put into it knowing that people are going to say one of two things... you try to hard or why do you try so hard knowing we're going to rip through this paper. I have a theme that goes so far as to match my Christmas tree. This year, it's red and black buffalo check, burlap, and deer, so of course I found check wrapping paper, decorative bags and boxes with reindeer on them, and the creme de la creme, buffalo check wrapping paper with reindeer on them which also had burlap ribbon neck ties on the pattern. The photos of the tree with the matching gifts... straight from a magazine... the way I planned it!

What Guys Said 4

• Gift wrap. My mom taught me a super easy way to do wrapping paper when I was little. We get pre-tied bows that stick on, though. (Reminding me of clip ties. lol)

• I use a combination of invisible wrapping paper and imaginary gift bags.

• Gift bags 😉

• I don't

What Girls Said 5

• Voted C. I use whatever is best for the gift. I love wrapping gifts though.

• It depends. If something is a weird shape or too small to wrap, I'll put it in a bag. But for the most part I like to wrap them each carefully.

• Depends on the shape of the gift. If it's a book, I'll wrap it, but I ain't wrapping a frying pan.

• I carefully wrap everything with gift wrap

• Eco friendly