New Year

Do you like snow?

I like to watch it fall and play in it a little bit, but after a while I just want it to go away.Do you like snow?
  • I love the snow โค
  • Same as you
  • I hate the snow
    Vote C
  • I've never seen snow
    Vote D

4366

What Guys Said 66

• This is not even a close call. I am a spring/summer guy. In this, to me, global warming has been a huge disappointment.

(My dream vacation is to sit in my beach chair in Antarctica - wearing nothing but a Speedo just to put an exclamation point on it - feeding the penguins.)

If I never see another flake of snow it will be too soon.

• Snow is great if you're on vacation and are in a snowy place to play in it and enjoy it (skiing, snowmobiling, etc.).

Having to LIVE and WORK in a place that snows a lot is a whole different thing, and frankly, it sucks.

• It's kind of nice for a little while if there isn't too much of it. It's pretty and all when it's new on the ground, but if there's too much it can be a pain. When I was young though I always liked it and hoped for enough of it so that school would be closed.

• Ya I like snow. Itโ€™s relaxing and smoothing to me. But not like super cold. That nice fluffy no wind and nice thick snowflakes just drooping down. Itโ€™s not Christmas without snow ๐Ÿ˜›
    Skiing, cabins, wine chocolate, turkey and filet mignon, and a nice sexy women

Is what dreams are made off

• I love the snow. I take my son sledding. I like one big storm a season.

I happen to know @ChocolateCheesecake likes yellow snow.

• Yes.

I hate cold weather, but I'd still consider snow the sole redeeming-factor for freezing, static-inflicting winter-weather.

• I saw it once and then I slipped over on some ice. So I don't really think much of it. It looks nice though.

• Pretty much the same as you. Itโ€™s great for the Christmas spirit feel, but when the yearโ€™s over Iโ€™m done finding the shoveling worth it. lol
    โ€œThanks very much God, but can you turn it off now?โ€ XD

• What you said is basically the exact same mentality I have. Living in the south makes snow stall the economy and shools. Roads and tires here aren't prepared for it.

• Yes, but I wouldn't want it around all the time, because I would eventually get sick of it, I'd imagine.

I hate when it snows a little bit and then goes away quickly though, like why even bother, I'd rather it rain, instead of getting our hopes up and I also hate it when it starts to melt and is just basically big chunks of wet, cold ice and is a nightmare to walk in.

When it does snow though, I'd rather it do so a lot, so you can play around in it a lot or at least have the option - it looks nice to see everything covered with a lot and I think it only happening once a while, makes it kind of special.

• I hate the snow.

• 4d

Sahara is nice this time of year. Or Venus. You should try them.

• The Snow I can tolerate to a point.

When it comes to a sheet of ice or patches of ice on the road/ground & especially intensive cold weather,... oh hell no.

• I love the snow and cold weather in general. In Australia we sometimes get snow in winter but it doesn't last very long so it's a nice change of climate when it does snow.

• As long as there aren't reasons that I need to go out in it, yes, it's nice to see it once in a while.

• When I was younger and lived on the coast, where it rarely snowed and stuck, I loved it. But now I live where it ALWAYS snows and sticks and I tend to detest it.

• At first it was beautiful when I saw it for the first time in the morning falling on the trees and covered the trees all white then after 10 minutes I wish I was back in Miami.

• Yeah, i like snow as long , as the power doesn't go out
    and the roads are passable with no problems.

• I like running when it's falling but not when it has accumulated and turns icy.

• It's okay. It's supposed to snow tomorrow and I will build a snow penis.

• Yes but it stopped snowing her since 5 years ago, it used to snow at least once a year :(
    FUCK GLOBAL WARMING ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• I LOVE snow... I just hate it when it starts to rain. Turns snow to sloppy shit.

• There's pretty much no snow here so it's uncommon and nice

• I used to not mind it, then in the winters i did snow removal, i don't like it at all now.

• I do, but with 5 months of it every year I need a break at some point

• I like snow but wouldn't want to drive rental cars that I park for work in it.

• I've never seen snow but It's frickn hot here. I could use some.

• I love it, but don't really get much at my elevation. All I get is a light dusting.

• Yeah, nice on the first day. After that I wish it would just go away.

• It sucks, we just got 2 feet of it last night. It's only fun when you can do donuts in parking lots.

• I love ๐Ÿ’• I come from a country with snow and now I am living in a country without snow

• Show more from Guys
    36

What Girls Said 43

• Being all warm and cozy inside looking out the windows at a beautiful winter wonderland is simply the best. I might go out and make a snow angel or have a snowball fight but then I'm running back in. But yes I love the snow as long as I don't have to drive in it lol.

• Yeah, it's my favorite part about winter!

Problem is, I live in the South so it's rare to see it, lol.
    The few times we do get snow, all the schools, some businesses, and most of the city shuts down because we don't have the equipment to handle that kind of weather (my friends that get snow regularly think that is so hilarious our city shuts down over snow!) That's why I enjoy it when we're lucky enough to see it.

• I do like the snow, I think it's very beautiful when it's coming down. It's very pretty when it's night time when there's snow on the ground and the sky is like bright reflective color because of the snow. It's especially beautiful when the sun hits the snow, it sparkles like diamonds or glitter. It's like natures natural art, very beautiful.

• I think it is pretty look at from the warmth of my home but otherwise, I hate it! I don't like going out in the snow, it's too cold and I live in the middle of nowhere so it takes the snow trucks ages to clear my road.

• Fun fact.. I've never seen the snow. The closest I've gotten to it is the freezer ๐Ÿ˜‚ ... I think I'd love it and want to be in it for a few hours ans then after a while the novelty will wear off and I'd be cold and just want to be inside where its warm. Think it would be pretty cool tho

• I love it as long as I donโ€™t have to walk in it for a long time or drive in it. If it snows enough I sometimes get the day off from work. I would love to play in it and make snow sculptures but I need better outdoor winter wear.

• its okay. its pretty but I would get sick of it after 2 or 3 days. I went to the mountains once to see it and that was enough lol i would hate to live in a place where there's snow during winter, I'd die

• I love snow. Without it, it would be pretty much pitch black for six months. It brightens things up quite a lot.

• I love the snow, I just hate the cold. I mean it kinda doesnโ€™t make sense though because the colder it is, the much more snow will have and it will stick as well lol

• I Love the snow, but I have to be really well equipped. Like head to toe in snow gear. Snow pants and all. Then I just love it. I find it really weird that adults forgot how to bundle up!

• I love the beginning of a snow storm when the flakes are fluffy and it piles up clean. If it's slushy snow or been piled up for weeks and turns into hills of grey grossness I'm not happy about it.

• Snow is awesome, as long as I don't have to shovel it.

• It's lovely when it's fresh and white but once it starts to melt and go slushy, I just want it to go away

• Never seen it as I live in Australia and I've never been to a snow resort

• I love snow so much. I'm like a little kid in a candy shop when it snows

• Loooove it!!!
    Because it's rare to get snow in England, when it does happen I revert to a 7 year old lmao.

Im like: "I WANNA PLAY!!!" โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I love the snow but in soggy old England we just get rain and we get snow for like 2 days in March lmao

• I only like snow around the holidays. After new years it needs to go away

• Only for the aesthetics. If I have to go outside than no.

• No... I donโ€™t belong living in New England I hate it lol

• We don't have snow where I live, but anyways, I don't like winter.

• I've never seen snow before but I think I'd like it, as long as my hair and hands are covered

• lol "C" Carolinas tomorrow.:((xxoo

• I've only seen snow three times in my life

• I love snow but get tired of it quickly

• Only when it's fresh

• I like snow from afar

• I've never seen snow before ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜”

• Iโ€™ve never seen snow *sobs*

• I like it

• Show more from Girls
    13