What's your favorite part of the Christmas season?

918

Most Helpful Guys

• The happiness everyone for the most part seems to be in such a cheery mood even when stressed or even the ones the claim to hate it or whatever seem to be a little more cheery

• On Christmas morning, my family and I (our dog as well) head out into our town. Our church holds a Christmas Day service and so we head down to that. Once we get there, we find a Christian who meets our requirements... then we grab them, take them back to the house and sacrifice them to the Gods!
    Every few years (i'm keeping my fingers crossed this year) we take two. Unfortunately, it isn't my turn to make the sacrifice this year. I just have to bang the ceremonial drum and light the fires.

Most Helpful Girls

• Being with family and friends. Christmas spirit. Everyone seems to be happy.

What Guys Said 16

• My favorite part of the Christmas season is that people are no longer causing noise pollution with leaf blowers and other lawn equipment.

• When it ends. It doesn't bother me that much really but it is a relief when it is over and done with.

• When it's all over... especially the bloody music. That shit will depress and annoy the living hell out of me.

• The cold weather aside from the Christmas atmosphere like music, Santa, lights and presents.

• The end when all the Christmas songs are over with!

• I don't just have one part, but I am happy once it's over.

• Die Hard

• when it's over

• Celebrating the birth of Jesus.

• Food!

• the ending

• Hanukkah gifts at a cheap price

• Christmas lights an Santa clause

• When it's over

• The food

• Not working on Christmas day.

What Girls Said 7

• The food. My Pops roast lamb on Christmas is the only thing stopping me from going Vegan.

• The extra cheery moods of most people and the general good will towards others.🌲β™₯️🌲β™₯️

• The decorations and just the overall Christmassy feeling everywhere πŸŽ„

• December 26th

• Family and get together

• When it’s over

• The food and spending time with my grandma :))