2 mo

If you had to make an adult stocking for a parent, grandparent, or S. O, what are some nonsnack things to include in it?

DizzyDesii
Im considering jewelry (watches, earrings, bracelets), beanies/mittens, wallets, keychains, makeup, gift cards, pens, CD albums and cash for the casino. But what else would you include aside from candy? Please dont say c*ndoms or something... #FeelFreeToList #OverstuffedStockings #ChristmasCountdown
2 mo
I was wondering why people kept naming sex toys. I guess i shouldve worded the question better and not have posted that pic. This was posed to be PG 😂👌
28
4