Boyfriend didn’t get me anything for Christmas, do I have the right to be upset?

Anonymous
Ok so this is a very fresh relationship. we been together a little under a month. he the one that called me his girlfriend so I decided to just roll with it. We’ve only been on one real date so I’m thinking I’m deserving of a gift but maybe I’m just crazy or asking for too much.
Updates:
+1 y
Ok one more question is the a logic reason to dump him? I mean so far he hasn’t done anything to make me feel special. It’s my first relationship so I wasn’t really sure what to expect but I gave him sex 4 times. why tf won’t he spend anything on me? Even something simple as a rose?
+1 y
Holy Guacamole. i didn't expect this question to get so much attention. Some of you guys really hurt my feeling but maybe I needed a little tough love. I’m 23, and Yes this is my first and only relationship so i do not know how to date. I don’t even know what I’m really looking for when in come to being in a relationship and having a bond with a male. I knew having sex so soon was wrong but then again everyone makes mistakes. Hormones took over me and the crave for lust did too.
Boyfriend didn’t get me anything for Christmas, do I have the right to be upset?
Add Opinion