Boyfriend didn’t get me anything for Christmas, do I have the right to be upset?

Anonymous
Ok so this is a very fresh relationship. we been together a little under a month. he the one that called me his girlfriend so I decided to just roll with it. We’ve only been on one real date so I’m thinking I’m deserving of a gift but maybe I’m just crazy or asking for too much.
+1 y
Ok one more question is the a logic reason to dump him? I mean so far he hasn’t done anything to make me feel special. It’s my first relationship so I wasn’t really sure what to expect but I gave him sex 4 times. why tf won’t he spend anything on me? Even something simple as a rose?
+1 y
Holy Guacamole. i didn't expect this question to get so much attention. Some of you guys really hurt my feeling but maybe I needed a little tough love. I’m 23, and Yes this is my first and only relationship so i do not know how to date. I don’t even know what I’m really looking for when in come to being in a relationship and having a bond with a male. I knew having sex so soon was wrong but then again everyone makes mistakes. Hormones took over me and the crave for lust did too.
54
42