Happy New Year/Decade!🎆🎆How Do You Spend The Hours After The Clock Strikes 12🎉🕛?

SpiderManFan2002
Spidey fireworking into the new year (yes I turned firework into a verb😂)
Happy new year to all! <3

And now I'm going to go to bed because I'm tired😂

Then I decided to listen to an Islamic new year prayer because I'm Muslim- we call them duas :) <3

After I'd finished that I went on to Instagram and Facebook and wished my closest friends a happy new year, and talked to some of them about what we want for the year, and how this will be the decade of adulthood (because some of us are turning 18 in 2020😂) and how the decade childhood is gone😂

Then I had a conversation with my dad and brother- then I decided to make the "new years tea" basically we have tea after the fireworks😂Our first cup of tea of the year😂😂

"I'm turning 18 this year"😂
The first thing I said after the clock struck 12 was:

Then they had this singer dude called Craig David preforming and we watched him and me and my brother were laughing because all we could think of was the comedy sketches this guy used to do of him😂

So finally 2020 is here. I started 2020 with my dad and brother, and we watched the fireworks, in London on our TV and I asked my dad about if he ever went to London to see the fireworks and he said yeah, and the most memorable time for him was 20 years ago in 2000 when it was new millennium.
+1 y
Yeah G@G uploaded the question backwards😂😂

So basically the end paragraph was supposed to be at the beginning and it's in reverse order😂
9
2