Is it a good reason to reconsider dating someone if he/she spent New Year's Eve with someone else?

Anonymous
I mean, of course, if he/she went with another man/woman (not friends or family) when you made it clear you are free that night.
Yes, I would be upset and not date them anymore
I would only be upset if she/he didn't bother to ask me spend it with them when I made it clear I would be free
I would be upset, but still date her/him
Vote C
I wouldn't care that much, but I would keep it in mind
Vote D
It would be fine, I would still date him/her
Vote E
Other
Vote F
GirlGuy
8 mo
I am not talking strictly about someone you are in a relationship with, it could also be someone you are interested in.
8 mo
I mean someone who shows interest in you too, not a random crush who may not even have an idea you like him/her or who never showed you interest. The point was the question is not stricly about your partner, but more about someone you are dating but you are not official.
15
11