1 mo

If you happen to see this picture on some social media What comes through your mind?

Anonymous
I mean the lady in lingerie, next to a Christmas tree, that symbolizes, faith "That became a symbol of Christ — being triangular in shape it represents the trinity — and from there came the idea that the tree should be a symbol of Christ and new life. I mean for those who believe in Christmas (not all people of course) , it is something religious. But then this lady what does she represents taking a selfie in lingerie next to the Chrstimas tree? I mean even using social media like to get many LIKES and validation and attention next to a symbol that it is totally the opposite to what she is doing.

She post this on her social media account for everyone to see.

Just want to read opinions on the matter.
1 mo
Besides the fact she is fit and all why the reason for lingerie , plus social media to look vain, and next to a Christmas tree? I dont see any link at all. That is my opnion. One thing has nothing to do with the other one.
11
2