18 d

My boyfriend of almost two years refuses to spend any holydays with me, his excuses never make sense, what should I think of this?

Wildflower8
Every holyday, I make sure I ask him sometimes a week or days before "babe, do you have any plans for thanksgivin?" or "babe, are we spending the first seconds of the new year together?" In fact, the day before each holiday he always does or say something upsetting to me that causes us to fall out until the day of the event.
I am a sentimental person, and these things mean a lot to me but i feel like he purposefully acts in a mean way toward me so that he won't only decline spending the time but makes sure i end up upset. I asked him yesterday if he has plan for today, he didn't answer instead he did something upsettng to me, i asked him again today, He just told me "its been a bad year, blah blah;" "i hate the fct that u always try to dictate how my hlidays go, i may wnna spend it in my house alone, at church, with my friends, befre you and after you i always spent them my own way" i was like sp there's an after me he said its npt what he meant tio say. Last year (our first new year together) i said babe since you have to go to church and i have to do so and i wanted to spend it together i can come to your church or yoiu can come to mine or we can meet up after church ( none of it happened, we didn't see each other till afternoon of January 1st.
IM the same girl who has been by his side this whole year 50hrs+ per week working in his small business, making paperwork, making ideas coming to reality, finding him financial opportunities. I dnt understand the "its been a bad year for me" part because i was there with u thriough it all every fustration, hurt, betrayal, anger, loss, deception i took them with u and sometimes he even take these things out on me
. What should i do, im a bit upset becoz i see that he's still being slefish and won't compromise
6
1