27 d

IS HE INTO ME FIRST DATE?

Anonymous
hi guys! so this guy and I matched on tinder, talked yesterday (Christmas) and the night before when we matched, he drove an hour to me today for our date. we went to get dinner and walked around the pier etc. when we snapchatted prior to the date he would call me gorgeous cutie etc and said something about my lips being kissable haha date went well he asked a lot about me and we had good convo. when he went to drop me off at my car he said "this was a lot of fun we should do this again" and before that I was kinda awkward and wasn't sure if he wanted a kiss or not so I hugged him first and said bye. also before that, after dinner, he did use and offer me gum but again didn't kiss me bye but said he would hangout again and then when i left he texted me saying to text him when im home safe so i did. he just got home too a half hour after i did and he said he's glad i got home safe and he will talk to me tomorrow. last night tho when we texted he did say good night cutie so im wondering if he's into me or what you guys especially think of this? thank you:)
26 d
didn't hear back from him a whole day later so I deleted him lol I'm moving on
IS HE INTO ME FIRST DATE?
4
0