18 d

This guy insulted my country, I forgave him but he acts distant?

Anonymous
This guy I talk to occasionally here is in a really bad situation. He got into an argument with my friend whos from my same country and he was already nervous... when I tried to talk him up, he lashed out about people from my country are arrogant, that after two world wars we shouldn't exist anymore and the whole world hates us, that he can't forgive us for what our ancestors did to his people, etc.
I got pissed, my temper flared and I told him that his country is acting exactly like my country in WWII, it's a backwards, xenophobic shithole and compared to mine it's a small stain on the map.
He went quiet after this and I felt really bad, so I told him we shouldn't fight like that, forgive and forget and I really care about him.
He agreed with me and thanked me, but now he's not answering my texts or my New Year's wishes...
What should I do?
1
0