Hi all. Welcome to my Mytake :)
I'm hairy and also a girl which is viewed as disgusting. Yes I find it weird that the hair on my arms, legs and everywhere on my body that I was born with is found disgusting. I can't do anything about it. I get my hairy genes from my dad's side. How am I so sure? My mum has never shaved her legs her whole life and she didn't know people did that. Her legs have no hair and so do all my cousins on my mum's side of the family. Her uncles, sisters, brothers...all hair free. But on my dad's side there is hair you can see from a mile away. I think it may have to do with the fact my grandpa is from India but I don't know.
1. You have hair everywhere
2. Pretty much your whole body needs shaving
3. You always were hairier than anyone your age
4. The hair grew back and you had to shave it again quicker than most people
5. Even some dudes told you to shave.
6. Finally, the ridiculous jokes made about your hairiness
Tadie has more hair on her arms than on her head" - my best friend
Thank you guys for reading this Mytake. Please leave a like and share it with your friends. Have a great rest of the day <3