Is 5'7 165lbs too fat for a girl? Pic links included. Rate me?

I want guys opinions. Completely honest, would you date someone with this body? Is this too fat for you? I'd appreciate the honesty over sugar coating. Thanks.

www.mybodygallery.com/.../51771-1.jpg

www.mybodygallery.com/.../51771-2.jpg

721

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't look 165, but being a guy who is 1 inch taller and weighs 150, comparing me to you, you'd look like a 130 lb person. you look perfect, but i'd recommend you lose about 10 to 15 pounds to get into that healthier BMI category. you don't need to start working out, just drink lots of green tea and add in weekly intense exercise (could be doing chores, fixing house, moving heavy things, make sure you sweat when doing any of those, or it isn't enough. also limit any junk food or extra meals that you have and you'd see some weight results in a month or so.

What Guys Said 20

• For me your body type is ideal. I like a little meat to hold on to ;) lol. Your not fat at all but your not very thin. Some guys might prefer other types but there are guys out there that would be attracted to your body, but to answer your question about dating that ultimately depends on your personality.

• Yes I know that personality is what matters most. But would you date someone you like with this body?

• Being a guy who is 6'1" and 160 pounds, no you aren't fat. Just don't worry so much about your weight. Girls worry WAYYYY too much about their weight.

• As others said though, try not to gain anymore if you are that concerned about it.

• Ok when I read 165lbs I initially thought, yes.. Fat

But by the pics, no not really, I've dated girls ur size or close and I found them to be sexy

Being sexy isn't 100% on looks, it's also how u present ur self

• You look fine. Don't gain anything.

• I find your size to be perfect!

I love soft curves on a woman and you look amazing. Don't change a thing please.

• You madam, are one healthy girl! Show off dem curves :p

• I really see nothing wrong with it.

• I think your body is fine , i see nothing wrong with you

• Those clothes don't do your body justice, but you seem attractive to me.

• You pretty much ideal to me. I know a lot of guys that would agree.

• I'd date you if just judging by your Brady ;D

• Slightly on the chubby side. I'd still bang.

• 8/10 Nothing to be concerned about.

• yeah ur a bit chubby for my taste. 2 months of dieting and you'll be good

• If you're fat, I'm the Sultan of Brunei...

Simples...

• You look like a chick gamer. So, yes.

• You look overweight but you are not fat. I would drop 25 lbs just for health purposes.

• Your body is actually perfect but no offense your clothes are lame those pants 👎

• Body 8 outfit 3

• So I should dress differently? I usually go for jeans band tee and chucks.

• Yeah keep the band shirts and the chucks its just that those style of pants don't go with those shoes... or any shoes

• You look fine. I think you look on the thinner side of average in those photos.

Your bed could be tidier though ;-)

• you're not too fat but you're teetering towards chubby. You're at a point where your weight loss can be relatively easy though. I wouldn't date you sorry.

What Girls Said 7

• Don't feel the need to change yourself because of some people on this site, okay? :) Anyways, you look perfectly fine, honestly! To the guy that said he's an inch taller than you but weighs less and that you should looks 10/15 pounds, you're fine. there's a difference between male and female weight. Women are supposed to be a little heavier, they need to be in order to support a child, there's also additional weight from your butt and boobs haha. Women also retain a lot of water weight, so it will fluxuate at different times during the month. You by absolutely no means look or are fat/chubby! As to the guy who said to change your clothes/style... do not change who you are just because a few people told you too! I do support you wanting to change your look if you think it will make you feel more confident, more you, and if it makes you feel comfortable! Personally, I feel and look more confident when I dress up, so when I go out to work, school, etc I dress up! Don't do that if it's not you though! The more you you are the more comfortable you are, the more comfortable you are the more confident you feel, the more confident you feel the more confident you look, and the more confident you look the more approchable you are. The more aprochable you are, the more sucess you will have at work, dating, friendship, ect! :)

• You're not fat! You're a good size.

• I think you look perfectly fine! That's a great weight for your height! Plus, you have a booty, which you wouldn't have if you were any thinner!(:

• not at all, you look healthy :)

• Imagine what it looks like when you're 5'0. You're perfect.

• Nooo you're fine! You're not fat. The guy who said the stuff about your clothes was kinda right though. I'm not saying change the way you dress but it couldn't hurt.

• I wouldn't really say you're fat. But you are slightly chubby.
    If you shed 10-15 pounds and toned up you'd look great.