Please Answer GUYS: would you look at a girl with a pixie cut?

So this isn't exactly a "How do I look" question, but it has to do with how I look, (in case you're wondering why I put this question under this category).

I used to have really long hair & I think guys liked it because they would always look at me, then I got a pixie cut & now it seems that guys look at me less. I guess it kinda makes sense because guys generally don't like hair that short on women, but I was wondering about guys on GaG: would you yourself even look at a girl who has super short hair? Or is it an automatic turn-off for you?

The reason I'm asking is because there's a guy I'm attracted to and ever since I cut my hair I have to tell myself, "Ok, no guy is gonna like you anymore since your hair is too short now!" Kind makes me sad. :(

Here are some pictures of what my hair kinda looks like depending on how I style it:

hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/.../...ta_-FL_110.jpg

www.google.com/.../&h=566&w=393&tbnid=MSZ5sJjrb32-AM:&zoom=1&docid=OoUyn5F2g7cb2M&ei=Db-4VK-DL86pogTMpIH4Aw&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CB4QMygCMAI

www3.pictures.zimbio.com/.../...s+WWGqgkz9ZsWx.jpg

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I go wild for girls with short hair, that first pic fucking beatiful! Long hair is good, but there's something else about a girl with short hair but I'm like apart of a small percentage here on GaG many guys on here would discourage girls shortening their hair. Oh well more for me by the way don't be sad look at it as a way to weed out the guys who are only into your looks.

• Thanks. This is a great answer. I never looked at the situation that way. :)

• @Asker - Thank you!

What Guys Said 7

• I'll be completely honest with you, but yes it is a turn off. I swear I'm not trying to be sexist or anything. I don't even think about ooooh she's trying to be a tomboy. When I look at a girl how attractive she is comes instantly, with little to no thought involved at all. I'm like oh she is an 8 or oh she is a 10! That number comes instantaneously. That being said some girls can pull it off but I have never seen a single girl who has pulled it off better. I think some people here like to say that oh well some guys like short hair better. I will have to disagree with that. I see that answer a tooon online. But face to face with a bro (bros love talking about what they like or hate about girls) the answer has always been that short hair is a considerable turn off, even with some of my extremely liberal bros. Listen I just want to be completely honest with you, more so than these overtly nice people on this forum, but if you want to be more attractive then you'll need to grow your hair back.

• Yes I find the cut sexy, especially the examples you supplied.
    Some short cuts look a little too butch, but if styled correctly, all is good.

• I hate short hair.

The first impression I get is that of a tomboy. Definitely not my time. I like feminine girls.

A girl's long hair is really one of her greatest assets.

• Yeah, I'm beginning to realize that.
      Then again, I shouldn't pay too much attention. I mean, what do guys do to impress girls?

• They show that they're rich. That's what they wanna do.

You know a girl with her hair down looks seriously beautiful.

• Yes, I do know that. In fact, I think I looked better with long hair, but after a while, some girls get sick of it. It's a hassle to take care of, it gets hot in the summer, it was causing me back pain because it was so heavy, and it can get kinda boring. :/

• Don't like short hair on girls

• I think either is great just depends how it looks on the girl

• sure I like it it's fine I would be with you for you not your hair

• Well, that is very refreshing! :)

• I don't like it but other guys probably do.. Well unless you look like miley cyrus it can work, i think she's cute lol

What Girls Said 0