Is this a belly/gut or flat stomach? I'm 18 btw?

Do you consider this a belly or a flat stomach? Here's the link https://s304. photobucket. com /user/tin photo2/library/ just remove the spaces. Also, I read somewhere that excess fat can cause your belly to "hang" is it starting to hang? Comment down below, I am trying to get an idea of my overall fitness but don't have the time or money to get it calculated at a gym. I'm 18 by the way

• Flabby gut with excess fat
  • Flat, toned stomach
  • Flat, but not toned stomach
    Vote C
  • Hanging stomach with excess fat (whatever that means)
    Vote D
  • Other (type answer below)
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Just look for the spaces and remove them, then paste the link to see aformentioned photos
Also if you vote "hanging stomach"m please explain what it means because I havne't a clue

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• fix your link bro... it doesn't work for me :-/

• Looks fine. I'm guessing somewhere around 15% Body Fat, maybe less since you can see some ribs. Definitely not a gut, there's definition there. Keep hitting the gym and eating right, and it will look even better, just takes time.