Guys would you be able to date a girl with this body?

So I'm trying to lose weight and I look a lot like the first picture
peanutbutterfit.files.wordpress.com/.../...575.jpg
I'm in the process of losing weight for the after picture. But still I can't help but feel bad. I'm going to be going to the beach for spring break and I'm still deciding if I should just wear a bikini, one piece or cover up (I'll probably just wear a one piece). And I was wondering if guys would just think I'm ugly or gross. Would you be okay with a girl that looks like the before

632

Most Helpful Guy

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with the girl in either pic, and there's no reason not to wear a bikini. This is a better body than most women you'd find on any given beach.

While it's good to be aware of your body and keep it in shape, etc., you're being WAY too hard on yourself, Asker.

• Yeah I was going to wear a one piece because it would be more comfortable but I guess if feel awkward being the only one on the beach In a one piece

What Guys Said 31

• Please don't wear a one piece if it's just due to insecurity. Obviously the after body is better, but the first picture is still pretty. Seeing a cute girl that has a good body but is still insecure about it is suuuuuuch a huge turn off for me... it screams mental weakness.

• But I feel like of be less insecure in a one piece, I wouldn't have to worry about looking fat.
      But at the same time it's be a little weird if I was the not one wearing a one piece

• If you meant "the hot one wearing a one piece," yeah that'd be really weird haha.

Do whatever you want but you can clearly see from the answers that the first pic still has a good bod. You'll be fine in a bikini.

• Although the woman in the picture is not necessarily for me, I wouldn't say she isn't attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, someone out there will think you're the perfect body type for them, but if you're uncomfortable with yourself, change ( just as long as it doesn't get to a point where it's unhealthy)

• I hope to Satan, my lord and savior, that I would be able to date a girl with that body. If I could be so lucky...

• I don't see what is supposed to make you look gross? If you are talking about like 5 lbs extra, then you are the only one who really cares.

• both are kinda skinny for my taste

• As much as I hate to kiss ass, either picture is completely fine. The before pic is a girl in very good shape, looking fine, and the after pic is a girl in downright amazing shape.

A girl looking like the before or after would both be light years ahead of most women, considering how rampant obesity/fat is in the USA.

• I don't think that the girl of the first picture is fat. I would have no problems with it.

• You have a normal, healthy looking body. You're not fat. Wear whatever swimsuit you want to.

• Very cute (I like redheads). And that is not overweight at all. Not even close.

• Before pic looks hot.

• She looks fine in both pictures.

• the girls in the bfor is sexy =) of course =)
    If you look like her you must be pretty damn attractive

• Think both pictures are attractive I'd either one of them.

• I don't really see the difference. I would happily date either one.

• Both bodies are good

• Yes cute , i like the before pics better :)

• As you describe yourself with these pictures I would say you are looking good so far.

• After picture (one on right) - omg she's so hot. Perfect body.

• Both girls look equally fine in my opinion, if your body type is like the first you shouldn't have to worry.

• PSSSSHHH what are you worried about? You look good to me. Gotta love a hot ginger.

• I like the hair color in your before pic better though.

• You can wear whatever you want because if you look like the first picture you are beautiful and should be proud of your body!
    Girls in one pieces are still sexy, so if you aren't feeling confident do that, but dont be scared to wear a bikini.

• Umm im so confused wtf?

• Your hot either way I wouldn't care, I would call your parents to thank them for your existence

• I like first pic more 😊

• yea good body ripe and mirin

• Hell ya when can we hang my god ur Pretty

• Alternative to what? LOL, I mean, what's the alternative when it comes to what you look like and what you're going to wear...

• Before or after are fine with me. Honestly, out of the two, I'd probably have to go with the before when it comes to a preference.

• Girl you are drop dead beautiful and you have a rockin body

• Yes, I would with a girl with a body likes this,

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 6

• I can see that you are aiming at a different size, you want to be more fit so you don't like your body right now if I am correct? But I am gonna be honest, the girl in the first looks skinny average- not lazy but not super athletic it looks GOOD, i promise you- there is no reason to be insecure about not being stick thin <3

• She has nice legs.
    First pic- she's not remotely fat. Second pic does look better but its not a big deal. the way she's standing in the second one makes her legs look slimmer by the way... only real difference is the abs.

Both look good. If you look like that, you have nothing to worry about.

• DUH, they're both attractive bods. You're acting like you're overly obese or something, hah.

• I know i'm not a guy but i feel the need to comment on this. You have a prefectely good and a healthy body

• The insecurity will leave when you accept yourself. I personally have had a hard time accepting my body though there is nothing wrong with it. Once you stop worrying about what other people will think when they see you it will feel like a large rock has been lifted off your chest. Remember that many people might think the same way you do and be worrying about the same things though they might seem confident on the outside. Don't be so worried about your body that you can't enjoy yourself properly. You have a rocking body that you should be very proud of. Both, the before and after pictures, look beautiful. Clear your mind of negative thoughts and bathe in all the positive comments here and remember to enjoy yourself :)

• Both bodies are fine. It depends on what the face looks like anyway. If the face is unattractive then it won't matter how the body looks because he won't want you. I wish more girls would realize they don't have to lose weight. The body is perfect the way it is. I hate seeing young girls diet when they shouldn't.

• I almost can't tell the difference. The after picture was taken with better lighting that shows the abs and only a tad smaller. I wouldn't even notice you lost weight. You're fine