Is this girl pretty?

So this is me. How do I look?

Rate: 1-10

Of im ugly, you can tell me. I've heard that a lot in my life.

https://imgur.com/eK5P5dS

https://imgur.com/3UJ3xFT

https://imgur.com/Dbr1LEQ

https://imgur.com/5NEI1yi

I'm Turning 17 in October and almost all guys say I'm ugly.

716

Most Helpful Guy

• Above average body, average face in my opinion

• I'm Apple body shaped and thanks for answering.

• No problem, can you rate me? If you want to, message me ;)

What Guys Said 15

• Stop saying you're ugly becuase you're not. I think you're very attractive, you have a nice body and nice eyes. You'll only get more attractive as you age, trust me. Most girls look back at their high school pics and think "Wow was I ugly" but really, they just got better looking

• You look pretty good in many of those outfits.

• Who told you you're ugly? Obviously the -18 guys need to confirm my opinion but let me just say you have a fresh look and all these outfits suit you nicely :-)

• Yes you look pretty. Just based off your pics alone you can tell you yourself know you're hot.

And this statement here...
    "almost all guys say I'm ugly."

Yeah I'm sure that's true...

Also, you're middle eastern? What country?

• I don't like rating girls, but you are absolutely pretty and super beautiful <3

• hahhahh you look funny XD

• U look Pretty Sexy & nice to me Babe , U have some pretty nice BooBs & U'r butt is A little big. But over all I like U Lots Baby !!

• I hate giving numbers, but you look good. Dont worry.

• i wonder who the female downvoter is... i wonder, is she going to strike my opinion aswell?

• Damn, if u were 18 id have one hell of an opinion

• The legal age where I live is 16, you can tell me

• I'm gentleman I won't rate anybody, You could have many great treats so based on looks I can't.

• I would rate 6 based on the pics

• I would give 7/10

• Beautiful! Is she single? ;)

• You sure like to pose for a lot of pictures for someone who thinks they are ugly

• I try to have confidence
      So rate?

• Body 4 of 10
      Face 6 of 10

What Girls Said 7

• Kind of hard to pin point a 100% answer since Some you look really pretty in and others just pretty. No I don't honestly see how any guy thought you look ugly. I mean when I picture someone ugly. I'm thinking of a person this pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2182966143/aaaa.jpg

• You look pretty, but you don't show the best side of yourself. You should think about the image you want to give to people. All the butt pictures and 'timalicious' make you sound a little bit craving for attention and narcissistic. That's why these people say that to you. They probably don't really think you're ugly, but they think you're not a kind person. This is probably not true and you can simply change that by putting up modest pictures and not too many selfies.

• You're beautiful baby girl, tell those guys to screw off

• you look good. Dont worry. you look really pretty

• For some reason, I really doubt they call you that.

Maybe stop sluttin' around, and go buy some dignity and class.

• here's the deal - you really need to stop posting sexy pictures because that is ugly when a girl does that. sure guys will like it but most girls in their heads will think it is skanky and attention seeking, you really need better self esteem.

• 8-9. tbh your pictures only gave me a few clear pics of your face but that's ok. I think you look a little weird with a ton of makeup on in some off here pics tbh, but other than that I think you're good. Don't listen to what guys have to say unless it's somethin nice. There'll be a million guys who will tell you you're ugly until you get to the one who tells you your beautiful, and he's the one you'll love the most. :)