Am a beautiful in you're perspective?

This is totally your opinion I am a Confident girl i dont care what people say so say the truth! Please and thanks

• Yes (comment why)
  • No (comment why)

34

Most Helpful Guy

• -Went to your page.
    -Saw your One Direction reference.

Conclusion- You're a terrible person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you wear too much makeup personally, but im pretty anti makeup so its whateves, Ummm... I think you are pretty, but I don't know if you're beautiful, to me beautiful is more of the way you can light up a room with you're smile and the way you care for others and yourself, so since I don't know you, I can't really judge, I really like your eyes :) but I don't know, i think you'd look better without so much makeup ^__^

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • lol i dont wear that much normally just bc me and my friend had a party and we did our makeup

What Guys Said 3

• well youve got a baby with you which implies you've got a husband so that means you're beautiful

• are you SURE you're 13?

you look like double your age basically

• no your disgusting

What Girls Said 2

• take that shis off ur face!

• You're cute!