What type of nose do you think look good?

im Asian. Most of people think high nose look good than flat nose so many girls decide to get nose.
for example: https://tvshow.tlcthai.com/กลมกิ๊ก-10สค57/
what do you think guys?
i included a poll. Please choose the one you think they has a beautiful nose.

• Kim Kardashian/Beyonce/Shakira
  • Rihanna/Chrissy Teigen/Cara delevingne
  • Emma Watson/Shailene Woodley
    Vote C
  • other (you can add on comment)
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Useless comment = don't comment :)
pls

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry, but I can't decide. Whether a persons nose look good or not depends on how it looks on them and how it interacts with the other facial features. Some people have the face type where a pointy nose look better on them as opposed to a flat nose and the same vice versa.

No single nose is better then the other. It's more so how that nose look on the persons face. Emma Watson would look weird if she had Rihanna's nose, the same way Rihanna would look weird with Emma Watson's nose.

What Guys Said 6

• as long as the nose isn't giant I don't really care. But someone once pointed out that every girl I have dated had a button nose, like rounded maybe a bit up turned just a little so maybe I do think about it and just don't know it.

• i just don't mind about noses, as long as they don't resemble pinocchio's nose

• it is not just the nose, you can have a lovely nose but put it on the wrong face and it is no longer lovely

• Those that you have grouped together don't even have similar noses.

• If you're looking for a honest answer... You came to the wrong site. People here are sensitive liberals who doesn't want to hurt feelings of others.. The truth is, the most desired shape of nose is that of Caucasian. For men it is the 'Roman nose', for the females I'm not sure but the small cute ski jump tip nose is one of them. You can look at this stuff online.

• And you would be wrong. Hollywood may want people to believe that the nose of a Caucasian is what is desired due to glorifying it, but its not. Also there is no true Caucasian nose. Due to generations of breeding among races not to mention migration of people to different climates, there is now over a dozen different types of caucasian nose. The same goes for other races and ethnic groups.

• The first part is SOoooO true

• This is the dumbest question I've ever seen -_-. As long as you ain't Pinocio you'll be fine hun.

What Girls Said 5

• I never understood why celebrities liked to get nose jobs in my opinion I'd rather have their nose pre surgery rather than post, I'd never get a nose job I like my nose and apparently it's ugly to celebrities.

• A small**, slim, and defined nose is beautiful in my opinion. A very small size is the most important feature that makes a nose beautiful.

• The nose you were born with.

• It really depends on the person and there face in general it has to balance there face.

• Your link is useless. And I don't remember celebrity's noses.