18 and never been asked out? 😔 (rate me)?

I know this is really pathetic. Even today my aunt asked me if I had a bf. I said no. She said "oh thats not good. Isn't it kind of late? Aren't you almost 19?" My friends all have boyfriends. And when they were single different boys would ask them to school dances every time. I never even get asked to a dance let alone get asked out on a date. I've never been kissed or had a bf. 😟😞😣 I'm shy and don't really talk to boys. If they talk to me of course I reply but it's rare that boys even speak to me. i have had one guy like me my entire life and I liked him back but I found out he had a girlfriend so I tried to forget him. I know it has to be my looks because I know girls that have similar personalities as me that date and get so much more attention from boys. I am SO worried I'll never get asked out or have a boyfriend. Please don't lie when you rate me. 18 and never been asked out? 😔 (rate me)? 18 and never been asked out? 😔 (rate me)?
  • Four
  • Five
  • Six
    Vote C
  • Seven
    Vote D
  • Eight
    Vote E

2240

What Guys Said 40

• I think you're pretty. I think judging by what I see, you don't seem like one of those really-hot-and-stupid types. Consider that a blessing!

• Don't compare yourself with others, don't let people decide for you when you should be in a relationship. You look really pretty by the way, so don't worry :)

• Your cute and really beautiful
    Don't worry you will get a good guy some day
    All you gotta do right now is to be patient and not feel low at all
    Be rest assured that you're pretty :)

• I say 9 / 10 . You honestly look younger than 18 , but incredibley pretty none the less.

• Yeah I know haha I look young but thank you very much :)

• You are most welcome young Lady

• I'd rate you at least an 8. You're very pretty. Also, I have no idea how you have never been asked out because I'd ask you out in a heartbeat

• Really? Just one guy has liked you? Well I think you're beautiful. Not trying to be nice here, just honest, but I think 8 is low for you. You do have a pretty smile and I like your face.
    I don't think being "ugly" is your problem, because you're clearly not ugly, at all. I think your problem is that you're too shy. You gotta put yourself out there, talk to guy. I know you may not be comfortable at first, but once you practice and you realize guys are easy to talk with, you'll be more comfortable and guys will see this and start to approach you more often.
    Like one guy said, you're still 18, many guys at that age are still shy and scared to ask out a girl, so just give it time, I'm pretty sure that when you go to college you'll have many guys over you.
    Like I said, you're beautiful, don't worry :)

• Yeah I know. It's just my personality. I try to not be shy and talk to guys but they just respond like they are totally uninterested and ignore me then go talk to someone else. But thanks

• 7.5 which is really good considering you're not fully done maturing either which will most likely mean you will look even better as you get older.

• Thank you:)

• It's in my question but 18

• Oh ahah lol giiggity I'd romantically date you in a heart beat and not even worry about the price of the check I'd pay for the whole meal then personally hand feed you the food my self lol. Sorry I am a pervert ^_^ and its also a fetish of mine to hand feed a hot girl like you food https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF7cbKMJ-rg

• Your attractive, but i would definitely get rid of the bangs.

• I couldn't imagine guys not wanting to ask you out. You're not attending a school for the blind by chance are you?

• No haha. :/

• Intimidating? What do you mean by that? Is that bad?

• No intimidating is a really good thing it means guys think so highly of you they chicken out when it comes to asking you out.

• Omg you're cute especially in the second picture! 😍

• Show more from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 22