18 and never been asked out? 😔 (rate me)?

I know this is really pathetic. Even today my aunt asked me if I had a bf. I said no. She said "oh thats not good. Isn't it kind of late? Aren't you almost 19?" My friends all have boyfriends. And when they were single different boys would ask them to school dances every time. I never even get asked to a dance let alone get asked out on a date. I've never been kissed or had a bf. 😟😞😣 I'm shy and don't really talk to boys. If they talk to me of course I reply but it's rare that boys even speak to me. i have had one guy like me my entire life and I liked him back but I found out he had a girlfriend so I tried to forget him. I know it has to be my looks because I know girls that have similar personalities as me that date and get so much more attention from boys. I am SO worried I'll never get asked out or have a boyfriend. Please don't lie when you rate me. 18 and never been asked out? 😔 (rate me)? 18 and never been asked out? 😔 (rate me)?
  • Four
  • Five
  • Six
    Vote C
  • Seven
    Vote D
  • Eight
    Vote E

2240

What Guys Said 40

• If that is really you in the picture then I don't see what the problem is... do you live in a small town?

• No. My school has over 1500 kids

• Uh... you're actually kind of hot, to be completely honest. I'm not sure if this is a serious question.

• your very pretty you will find some one, some one will see you and can't stop looking at you, guys are real shy these days to.

• I think you're an 8. Surprised you haven't been approached.

• If I knew you were available, based on looks at least I would be interested :)

• 8/10 you are pretty
    Unless you are kinda shy or else there is no reason for that.

• I am pretty shy. Shyer than most girls.

• You are 8/10 😊 you look beautiful... I would ask you out if I was in your country... 😎😉

• Thank you very much :)

• You look like Anastasia Steele. 10 bucks says this girl finds herself a Christian Grey someday.

• Thank you :) I hope so

• I think your totes adorbs. Where do you live?

• Want to go out beautiful?

• I say rate you a 7 your very pretty

• You're gorgeous outta 10.

• I rate you a 7.

• If you live near Tennessee, hit me up

• I would rate you a 7 outta 10.

• You look good

• At least you're white. Try being an Indian man and scoring a date.

• BEST ANSWER in MY OPINION.

• Lmfao feels

• @asker - once you're independent and doing your own thing (hopefully next year), you'll get hit on where ever you go, be it the mall, the park bench, bus stand, university etc.
      Take my word! Forget your school, as guys your age are often gutless and care too much about what ever else will think, and most likely will cop flak from their friends if they get rejected. But once you're out of that environment, cliques, groups and goss doesn't matter as much. You'll look back at this answer and maybe even feel overwhelmed by the attention!

• Lol u thought u were higer than a 3 so cocky lol

• I know right Im so arrogant.

• Lol yea it was 😂😂

• Your cute, not hot, cute

• Aw thanks

• Aw Thank you so much :)

• Only the truth for such a cutie

What Girls Said 22