18 and never been asked out? 😔 (rate me)?

I know this is really pathetic. Even today my aunt asked me if I had a bf. I said no. She said "oh thats not good. Isn't it kind of late? Aren't you almost 19?" My friends all have boyfriends. And when they were single different boys would ask them to school dances every time. I never even get asked to a dance let alone get asked out on a date. I've never been kissed or had a bf. 😟😞😣 I'm shy and don't really talk to boys. If they talk to me of course I reply but it's rare that boys even speak to me. i have had one guy like me my entire life and I liked him back but I found out he had a girlfriend so I tried to forget him. I know it has to be my looks because I know girls that have similar personalities as me that date and get so much more attention from boys. I am SO worried I'll never get asked out or have a boyfriend. Please don't lie when you rate me. 18 and never been asked out? 😔 (rate me)? 18 and never been asked out? 😔 (rate me)?

• Four
  • Five
  • Six
    Vote C
  • Seven
    Vote D
  • Eight
    Vote E

2240

What Guys Said 40

• Want to go out beautiful?

• You're gorgeous outta 10.

• I rate you a 7.

• If you live near Tennessee, hit me up

• I would rate you a 7 outta 10.

• You look good

• At least you're white. Try being an Indian man and scoring a date.

• BEST ANSWER in MY OPINION.

• Lmfao feels

• @asker - once you're independent and doing your own thing (hopefully next year), you'll get hit on where ever you go, be it the mall, the park bench, bus stand, university etc.
      Take my word! Forget your school, as guys your age are often gutless and care too much about what ever else will think, and most likely will cop flak from their friends if they get rejected. But once you're out of that environment, cliques, groups and goss doesn't matter as much. You'll look back at this answer and maybe even feel overwhelmed by the attention!

• Lol u thought u were higer than a 3 so cocky lol

• I know right Im so arrogant.

• Lol yea it was 😂😂

• Your cute, not hot, cute

• Aw thanks

• Aw Thank you so much :)

• Only the truth for such a cutie

What Girls Said 22