Can we celebrate?

The fact that I'm officially 40 pounds down!!! More than seeing the difference, is feeling it. I can feel the difference. I feel better. Having RA and constantly dealing with pain, my joints hurt a little less. Still got a ways to go before I reach my goal, but it's less about the weight and becoming a lifestyle now.

Before
Can we celebrate?

After (Today)

I can actually tuck my shirt in and it doesn't look horrible!

Probably not a big deal to y'all and that's cool but I'm celebrating! Yayyy! Go me! 😁😁😁

2016

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 19

• I think it's wonderful and you look absolutely amazing! I'm so happy for you, I know you have worked very hard to get where you are now. You should definitely be proud of yourself. You're beautiful :)

• Gorgeous! Congrats girlie :)
    Keep up the good work and just remember to keep it healthy (please don't go to extremes to drop faster. Some people see results and want more and more and do almost anything to achieve that)

[IMG]https://i58.tinypic.com/2ynsemu.jpg[/IMG]

• WOW this is amazing!
    i can totally relate, this is a truly wonderful feeling and an achievement that takes some INTENSE amounts of discipline. keep it up u sexy beast! xx

• That's unbelievable! You look beautiful. I'm so proud of you.

• Congrats! :) Keep up the good work!
    lewamack.com/.../...-animated-congratulations1.gif

• Woah! you're amazing girl well done πŸ˜ƒ I hope you have lots of motivation for the future in terms of exercise and diet. πŸ’ͺ Just know that your awesome and everyone is proud of you. πŸ™Œ being happy is the best thing ever! 😊 I'm sure all your friends and family can see an improvement and so can you! 😍 I am glad your achieving your goals and carry on, know you have lots of support. πŸ‘ͺ You look beautiful and im sure you always will! Congratulations! πŸŽ‰

• You look great! I still don't think you even look 27 lol and I love your jacket in the bottom picture too.

• Thank yiu so much babe! I really appreciate it ❀

And the jacket is from Torrid. One of my favorites!

• Forty pounds lost is a big deal! Congrats! What's your secret?

• Congrats girl! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Keep it up, ^_^ good job!
    Your such an inspiration to a overweight woman like me hahaha

• Fabulous! I love the glasses too

• Congrats to you girl.

• yeeesss! let's paaaartyyyyyy! <3

• CONGRATS CHAR !!!

TIME TO PARTY?

OHHH YEAHHH <3

• Wow congratulations 😀! So proud... keep it up baby you look awesome.

• Yay, Good for you :) Congratulations

• Let's celebrate! congratulations to you!

• I don't know you but I'm honestly happy because I know what it's likeee congrats!!

• Congrats C! I'm happy for you 😁