How do you think I look?

Over the past few years I've lot a lot of weight, and I still go the the gym religiously trying to perfect everything (which I think is going to be a never ending battle!)

I pesonally think I still have a bit of excess weight around my mid section and my thighs, I think that I need to be more toned.

Am I overthinking this?

Pic:https://imgur.com/Y4Npw4s

515

Most Helpful Guy

• Continuing going to the gym is a good idea, just to keep what you have gained. You do not need to do more. You truly look great right now. Stay where you are and just keep exercising to maintain it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You're like the definition of perfection :P
    It would be cool to see a before and after pic though! But anyway, congrats on your progress and your body is freaking beautiful. Enjoy all of the guys oogling and drooling over your picture and girls crying as they covet your body.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Really, the definition of perfection? I think this might win MHO!

• Yes, seriously! Like literally perfect!

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 4

• Great body. Don't lose any more weight you're perfect

• You look great! You could tone your stomach & legs more of you wanted but it's not necessary.

• If that's actually you, you look perfect 👌

• Totally overthinking lol you look great!