1-10 what would you rate me?

1-10 what would you rate me?

1360

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 59

• I was scrolling down and your boobs almost poke my eyes, I was like "Holy shit, boobs!!", they're fucking great by the way.
    You're also very pretty, and hot, and sexy... sorry, not enough blood in my brain right now...

• 2|3
  • Hang on , let me get my 3D glasses.
    www.colesmithey.com/.../6a00d8341c2b7953ef014e860a2596970d-pi

Bringing tits to a rate me question is like bringing a bomb vest to a MMA cage match.
    8.5/10

• BEWBS/10

.

• Overall everything looks pretty nice but those boobs are too much. Maybe you squeezed them too much.

• Ummm... just a minute I have to grab my sunglasses I can't see from the boob shine! lol

You are a good looking women... sorry... I don't provide rates bc it feels a little demeaning to me to apply a number to someone.

• From what I can see, I'll give you an 8/10. You have a cute face and you appear to have large breasts. If I can see a FULL body photo, I can give you a more accurate assessment. I love butts too, especially big butts! You look sexy though!

• 10/10 because I read your profile and you go fishing xD You are also very pretty!

• O gawd. Really tempting picture. Would put ring /10 picture. Button up Dat shirt and 8/10 for modest beauty. Got to make it fair for us-_-

• I'm sure you know my rating after messaging you for a bit ;)

• Quenched...

• ehh you look fine d00d

• Wow a ten you look great. Helps that your showing some curve, beautiful face would love to see you with a little smile! And goodness I know what's below is perfect!

• You are beautiful

• Pretty face, I could go for a lot less cleavage, though. If I saw you in person, I'd want to get to know you more.

• Can we make out like right now?

• I like your eyes most. Seven.

• Exposed the twins to get a little bump on the scale huh lol? Slick move

I don't rate, but you're hot.

• You are stunning, so don't be like me worried about looks lol

• thanks hun. I'm not worried about my looks. I actually couldn't give 2 shits what anyone has to say on here... You shouldn't be worried about it either... you are really cute!

• I don't believe in giving numbers (seems dehumanizing) but you are very pretty.

• amazing, just amazing

• 9/10 Dakota.

• Boobs/10

Really though, 6.5/10

• Pretty eyes and a very symmetrical face... wait those boobs... definitely an 11 out of 10!

• I can't really rate someone without seeing their whole body but from what I can see I'd rate you an 8

• It's really hard to tell with that filter, your profile pic looks a lot different from the one you put here.

• boobies... i though that was all with the pic, but when i started to scroll down i saw your boobs. All together i would rate you a 7.5/10

• When I saw your face my first thought was 6. Then I scrolled down and saw your rack and thought whoa 7.

• Negative 6

• I see what you did there lol
      Negative 6 , an upside down 6 is a 9 lol
      69
      I get it lol

• Lol. I wish i had been so original as to have meant it that way. I could lie and say that is what i meant, but i couldnt steal that ingenuis idea from you.

• I'm 14 and even I know this. You post a picture of yourself wearing nothing but a jacket, with big ass braless cleavage. Do you really expect anyone to even be able to rate you like that? Lol. Every straight guy is gonna rate you a 10/10 just because of the boobs.

• But anyways, you do look good... I rate you 10/10... I'm probably being hypnotized by the boobs, but yeah... your face is pretty too, but you showing your boobs like that just puts me under a spell...

• And ik I'm only 14, and this might be a bit creepy but, 14 year olds have hit puberty and their hormones are crazy, and they therefore love a nice rack of tis just as much as an adult. Sex is all everyone at my school talks about.

• But with boobs that big you should really put a bra on... they'll start bouncing like crazy as soon as you walk, and you look like you really need the support.

• More from Guys
    29

What Girls Said 13

• littlefun.org/.../52655919e691b27e7aaec593_736.jpg

You're very pretty but you didn't need the boob shot to prove it.

• Your absolutely gorgeous, 10 ♡

• Nice username!

• Tbh, you remind me of Katy Perry, so... 9.99/10

• without boobs i would have said 7-8
    the i scroll down and you're all exposed.. well 9 (and no i'm not less_ but the cleavage gives higher points cause they looks nice.)

• Pretty/10. Nice boobs.

• Nice rack. 10/10
    face 6.5/10

• Filter + boobs = I can't give you an honest rating

I can't really judge/10

• I see boobies :o

• You're a good 8. Don't use so much filtering next time

• you wanted them to rate YOU or YA BOOBS? things females do :)
    but you're pretty. 8/

• I think we should sticky tape your boobs to your face... because that is all everyone is looking at. Im going to be a hice person and not put you tp shame. :)

• Put me to shame? Hah. Go ahead kid.

• She's right. What makes you think that a 16 year old girl is gonna convince a 28 year old full grown woman to not show her boobs? She has the right to star in porn if she wants to. A 16 year old isn't gonna change that.

• I'd rate you a 3