What would you rate this woman, from 1 to 10?

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing as it looks like she is getting ready to be filmed, the make up can be excused, everyone on here has a stick up their ass and would drool over her in real life. Don't listen to these fuck heads. She's easily an 8 and more likely a 9-9.5/10 to the general population.

• This girl isn't me by any means but I completely agree with what you are saying and actually quite respect. Men on here claim she is wearing too much makeup yet, they prefer women who do wear makeup and would probably want a girl similar. And the girls so far, are only speaking out of insecurity. I understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder but..

What Guys Said 12

• seriously like a 5. im just not feeling it. I can't believe a photo has that much power to turn me off.

• I can't rate here because she looks fake and unnaturally beautiful, give me a picture of her without makeup and I will rate her for you

• 5. That is waaaaay too much touch up going on for her to not be average at most.

• Not my type yuck

• She looks like a wax figure.

• Not any more than 5.

• Maybe a 3. Way to much makeup and a hand tattoo.

• I just want to know what the fuck is with her 90 year old hands

• hmm average... 5

• 5 too much make up

• 9 or 10 for me. THAT, is what "curvy" means. The fat girls need to stop hijacking the word already lol

• There's a lot of fakery in that photo, difficult to see past it all. I'd give her 8 or 9 in that photo but in real life I duno.

What Girls Said 2

• She's wearing too much makeup for me to give a true rating.

• Ummm like a 3...