Guys, Of my face of what you can see in my profile pik what is for u my best feature?

if u have nothing nice and honest the comment is unncessary

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Lovely profile pic - I like your smile.

What Guys Said 10

• Lovely, I really like the bland white face and the Martini glass. You're under 21, you shouldn't be drinking though.

• U are a very attractive young lady. it bothers me when young people ask these questions. please young people worry about being a good caring humanbeing. treating people as u wish to be treated.

• ? why does it bother u i know i feel dumb asking this thank u maybe its the thing i have nothing to do well i do but just curiosity i know who i am and i find my self pretty and made by God which makes me beautiful but just wondering

• Nose and lips. Skin is not bad eyebrows are good

• wow u said my whole face exept eyes :( my eyes pretty too ! thats my favorite feature and nose thanks haha i wasn't expecting the nose part ! :)

• yea you do have a prettiness to you i mean it.

• thanks evryone has prettyness God made us all equal and evrything he makes is pretty

• Where is it?

• your cute girl. your going to have plenty of suitors

• thats a question i have but nothing serious why do you think so i feel like guys always try but never dare to ask me

• sounds like you were looking for someone specific. Maybe she just came off as more interested. I know myself im much more into women who I think are into me

• okay u sound logical because it did happen like that last year a guy was after me a lot because i was rude to him playing around but still then this is me i eblieve guys should try hard or make it obvious so we wouldn't seem like misunderstanding things and im not easy so the guy always tried to talk to me but sometimes i acted like i wasn't interested (even though i was ) i let him tlk first then i think he got tired and got mad at me but he was also a flirt at the same time next week he was going out with another girl that im not saying im prettier but people have said that but she did flirt with him? but how did u expect me to flirt back when u never told me u liked me... now the guy and the girl have a yeaaaaaaaaaar together! he had even told me he had been trying to talk to me I don't know it does depend on attitude maybe

• Lips, you probably have a really nice smile!

• i do trust me people tell me not trynna be conceited ill put the picture up

• Ya put more pix up. Fuck anyone who says you're conceited.
      I post my pix, betas like to downvote my sexy body, I don't give a fuck.

• u know they call me conceited in school i find that they think im pretty and interesting guys say my lips and girls have told me my eyes... how can u tell someone has a pretty smile tho lol?

• I don't see anything, just a standard avatar

• boulder that's a nice boulder :)

• nose is awesome. then that mouth. then skin tone. then eyebrows.

• wow lol everyone compliments my nose now? haha I've heard that but not as much i always get pretty eyes but thank you

• nothing is wrong with me. if we were in public the eyes would get attention because you look at people there when you are taking. but since its a picture, it's a chance to really examine the entire face. on the other pictures, the lighting and angels were differenT and your eyes were more closed. but still after examining your face on the picture, I still think first is your nose, then mouth, skin, then maybe the eyes

• when you are talking, not taking

• Lol its an avatar though