Let me compliment You?

Let's play a game. Let me compliment you. It will work best if you have a picture. Everything I say will be genuine.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

What Girls Said 14

• aw this is nice. well i know it's meant to be u but ill start by saying you have a gorgeous face :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello Starfishlover ^_^ I love your username :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Your skin is flawless and your makeup is on point. I suck at doing makeup. :3

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven't agreed on many of your views on things, but I won't deny that you're a very pretty girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't mean to hurt people. I bet each and every single one of you would be friends with me in real life. I am just a very honest person that doesn't believe in lies. I do get in trouble but I do pride myself in honesty. I love your smile, attitude and your cheekbones are to die for!!

• Thank you for the compliment, that was very sweet x

• You're welcome and thank you very much!

• I'll try this out :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My icon is my picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely love your hair and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like this! go for it!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! I thought I should stop being selfish for once. LOL. Well you are a classic beauty. Gorgeous body, eyelashes and a 10000 megawatt smile!

• Awwww, you are so sweet!!! and you are very lovely yourself! thank you so much! you're kind for doing this...

• Yes, of course. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I love your necklace

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your style! From what I can see from your profile lol :) I like that necklace!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well honestly, you are extremely gorgeous that warrant a 10 out of 10 in my books. And I being brutally honest.

• Thank you so much :) to bad my skin doesn't look that good right now :/ I broke out for whatever reason.

• Can I have a compliment?(:

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice hair !

0|0
    0|0
  • You look gorgeous, you should smile more!

0|0
    0|0