Let me compliment You?

Let's play a game. Let me compliment you. It will work best if you have a picture. Everything I say will be genuine.

1431

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 30

What Girls Said 14

• aw this is nice. well i know it's meant to be u but ill start by saying you have a gorgeous face :)

• Hello Starfishlover ^_^ I love your username :)

• Your skin is flawless and your makeup is on point. I suck at doing makeup. :3

• Haven't agreed on many of your views on things, but I won't deny that you're a very pretty girl.

• I don't mean to hurt people. I bet each and every single one of you would be friends with me in real life. I am just a very honest person that doesn't believe in lies. I do get in trouble but I do pride myself in honesty. I love your smile, attitude and your cheekbones are to die for!!

• Thank you for the compliment, that was very sweet x

• You're welcome and thank you very much!

• I'll try this out :)

• My icon is my picture.

• Absolutely love your hair and eyes.

• I like this! go for it!

• Thank you! I thought I should stop being selfish for once. LOL. Well you are a classic beauty. Gorgeous body, eyelashes and a 10000 megawatt smile!

• Awwww, you are so sweet!!! and you are very lovely yourself! thank you so much! you're kind for doing this...

• Yes, of course. <3

• I love your necklace

• I like your style! From what I can see from your profile lol :) I like that necklace!

• Well honestly, you are extremely gorgeous that warrant a 10 out of 10 in my books. And I being brutally honest.

• Thank you so much :) to bad my skin doesn't look that good right now :/ I broke out for whatever reason.

• Can I have a compliment?(:

• Nice hair !

• You look gorgeous, you should smile more!