What to wear at model castings?

I've been asked to go to a modelling casting, but I don't know what clothes or makeup to wear... Any tips?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wear normal everyday clothes and no make-up ( or very very minimal). Try to look as natural as you can. If they notice you are wearing make-up they might even ask you to remove it or just reject you right away so better don't risk it. & Good Luck!! ;)

• This is just my advice for runway or editorial castings - I have never done any other castings so I wouldn't know but if you already know what type of model they're looking for try to match that, like if you're going to a casting for 'rock-a-billy-fashion' (ok, weird example) but then you can already try to match their possible expectations but usually I always found the natural look to work best for me.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 2

• A simple outfit with a neutral color. A casual dress is a great option.
    https://www.starrotors1.com/RDB/dress1.jpg

• Congratulations- I'm pretty sure many girls would like to be in your position right now.