Am I an ugly guy?

am I an ugly guy?

I feel like I'm pretty ugly, I've always had low self esteem, but people say that I'm not that bad so I guess I'm leaving it up to you guys here, am I ugly?

1212

Most Helpful Girl

• You have such a wonderful smile. I think you are cute.

What Girls Said 11

• no you're not ugly

• nono not ugly. I like your smile!

• no you are not

• You're not ugly. Don't think you're ugly :)

• Noo you're really cute

• U are fine, stop thinking that u are ugly

• No, although you look like the guy that hits on me at the bar..

• No not at all

• I think ur pretty cute

• nooo, but just some minor suggestions if I must say... hair in front two long... arch eyebrows, and shave... you will be good togo.. so some minor things... and ladies like it when you dress your best... get you a button up and some slacks ;)

• You're not ugly at all! but i get the impression even after all of the positive responses you're receiving, you'll still view yourself as ugly.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think so. You have a pretty symmetrical face, good teeth, nice eyes and a good jaw.

Your genes look good; I would just consider doing something about your skin like change your diet, sleep and exercise habits. Same goes for your hair, which could look healthier.

I would also get some more sunlight, because you look a bit pale. Use sunscreen, though.

And dress better, because that t-shirt doesn't look so manly.

• No, you seem fine.

• Using reverse psychology are we to seek out attention?

• Don't listen to the molester in the comment but anyways you got a cute face

• Hey you are hot except the lazy eye is seriously throwing it off. fix that and you are good.

• All I see there is a cute smile. I'm pretty sure there are some girls that would like you, so don't worry. :-)

• nah bro you look good, no homo
    :)

• no homo.

You look average. Try growing a thicker bread. You'd look badass... maybe...

• Not at all! And I'm straight.

• who am i to judge you?

• Honest opinion, you just need to take care of yourself. Get take care of your skin, get rid of acne, dark circles, eye bags, any wrinkles and what not. Make sure you work out and take care of the grooming (beard, eyebrows, body hair). Take care of body acne, make sure your skin color is proportioned (that means no red nose). Whiten your teeth more and get a haircut. Make sure you don't have bad breath, eat right, drink water, face exercises, and get into today's fashion.

But most important, change your mindset, attitude, and personality. Be confident in all places, learn the techniques on girls, and be happy. Be grateful for what you have, and be overall happy.

• you are not at all ugly... so cute infact.