Girls, Is it possible for me to get a girlfriend?

I'm 20 and have never had a girlfriend. I live in a city where there are not a lot of single women around my age (which is a huge disadvantage for me) I feel I'm handsome and have an interesting personality. I also have a hard time approaching women around my age as well. I also am very consistent with Hygiene as well ( Dress nice, smell nice, get regular haircuts etc.) I am at a point now where I'm just being patient for a girlfriend. Am i doing anything wrong? Should I try harder or should i stick with being patient?

I have attached an image of myself so I can get some perspectives. Thanks!
+1 y
Thank you everyone for all of your answers! This gives me hope and it's great i got some realistic perspectives here. To be honest, a month ago i would never have asked this question because of self-esteem issues. Now, that I have some awesome suggestions, I am gonna give them a try! This gives me an incredible amount of confidence and I look forward to seeing what the future brings!

-Darius
7