New cosplayer here, but I'm nervous, how do I look?

My friend made me this outfit, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate for comic con. What do you think?
New cosplayer here, but I'm nervous, how do I look?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine and you know it... =_=

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm actually really nervous to leave the house like that!!!

• Show All
    • ok thanks for the tips!! My big concern is overheating, but I guess lots of people dress like this and they are fine right?

• Sure! And you won't really know until you get there... but I'm willing to bet the place will be air conditioned, so hopefully that will help.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Are you kidding? upload.wikimedia.org/.../PfeifferCatwoman.jpg

You couldn't look better!

3|0
    0|0
  • That's awesome. Why wouldn't it be ok for CC?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really into the cosplay stuff. I go to Expos all the time. You actually look really good for a first attempt! Some people I've seen are so bad. You look nice! :')

1|0
    0|0
  • The costume looks awesome.. I have no clue what cosplay is?

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good. Just like the character. Although expect a lot of perverts

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL you can't be series. I had an action figure of you when I was 6.

Not really into the comics, but yes of course its okay. You actually look 99% like the action figure. Body/hair/face. Sorry wanna be Gokus.

0|0
    1|0
  • Anne Hathaway's Catwoman was better, never liked the Tim Burton approach to visuals.

Otherwise yeah, great costume!

0|0
    1|0
  • Looks like a bondage suit trying to be a cat suit 😊

0|0
    1|0
  • NICE! Going for that Tim Burton Catwoman look and it works! It's totally appropriate.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty close to Pfeiffer, actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • hehe looks pretty good Michelle Pfeiffer! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that you're probably going to be one of the only normal people there lol

0|1
    1|0
  • it looks cool and real but on the other hand it looks like a fetish outfit :/

0|0
    1|0
  • It's not bad better than most cosplayers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks perrrrrrrrrfect!

1|0
    0|0
  • That is superb

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think that looks pretty good

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoa, that's off the chain. Your friend is amazing at making stuff and you look freakin' hot.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah she's being doing it for 10 years now, so she better be good haha... She did my make up too... but I haven't worn it out yet... I'm nervous wearing something like that in public!!

• Of course it's appropriate and you look great. Your friend did a good job on the costume too :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! She's been making costumes for over 10 years lol... I'm just nervous about wearing it out in public.. haha