Why do I feel fat when I have my clothes on?

But not when im naked or when i wear bikini? anyone feel this way too?

• I feel fat when i wear clothes
  • I feel fat when im not wearing clothes
  • Im always fat
    Vote C
  • I always feel sexy
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

63

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Loose fitting clothes make me feel like I look bigger, but if I wear clothes that fit right I think I look good

• maybe you aren't buying the outfit thats right for you

What Girls Said 6

• You might not be picking clothes that you think suit your body. Its easy to pick a dress because its pretty rather than picking it because it suits you!

Try clothes on and dont buy them if you dont feel good in them.

Its better to feel sexy only without clothes on then to feel sexy only woth clothes on. Think of the features you like the best and pick clothes that accentuate them.

• Its not the clothes everyone always compliments my style its just how i feel.

• Well, I think it's good thing. It means your comfortable in your own skin. I'm actual super jealous! :P

• Your clothes must not be flattering your figure properly or the fabric feels suffocating or you are really a nudist at heart?

• Haha, I feel like that too sometimes. I definitely look better naked rather than clothed.

• Nope. I feel way better in clothes. Maybe you just need to find "the right clothes"? I have a pair of jeans that make me feel really bad about my legs but then I also have jeans that make me feel body-positive.

• It's purely psychological. This is what the media does and this is how eating disorders start up for a lot of young women. Stop obsessing over being fat ! Work on your self-esteem. You will feel a lot better.

• I don't think you read the question

• I don't feel that way