I think they're all perfectly hot, but who do you think is the hottest Korean drama star out of all of them?

Kim Bum

I think they're all perfectly hot, but who do you think is the hottest Korean drama star out of all of them?

Lee Min Ho

Jang Geun (Keun) Suk

Park Hyung Sik

Seo Kang Joon

I didn't know if this should go in "How do I look" since they're not me but we are rating faces, or if I should have put it in "Other" since this is about K-Drama stars. I decided to put it in "How do I look" anyway.
Kim Bum
Vote A
Lee Min Ho
Vote B
Jang Geun (Keun) Suk
Vote C
Park Hyung Sik
Vote D
Seo Kang Joon
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
+1 y
I love how all the men so far are gravitation towards Kim Bum. xD
+1 y
5 dudes and 5 women gravitate towards Kim Bum, 5 women and 1 dude like Lee Min Ho, unfortunately there's no love for my cute Jang Geun (Keun) Suk, 2 women like Park Hyung Sik, 3 women and 1 guy likes Seo Kang Joon.
Add Opinion