Shaving Down There?

Do you do it, Why do you do it, How do you feel about it? Do you like it if the other gender does it? Is it something both genders do?

315

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I do. I wax and pluck. (Epilady) (no stubble that way) I leave a triangle in the front. I don't wish to look pre-pubescent.

• Plucking? Ouch! Well then again I'm sure waxing isn't any less painful lol

• when you start it is painful, but the upkeep is not so painful and since you can do it every few days, all you pluck are small fine hairs and it doesn't hurt much. I don't understand people that put up with stubble. That is uncomfortable. I am always smooth and soft. I don't have to worry about the irritation of stubble.

• Personally I do, shave.. I like it when he does also, I mean just trimmed is nice.

• I get waxed 😆

What Guys Said 14

• I shave every once in a while. I don't like to because it's not very comfortable and it itches for a while. I prefer girls to shave or at least trim.

• I like it when she is smooth - I do not manscape

• I do it, just seems more sanitary... my lady does it as well so the gesture is well appreciated... there is no point of public hair.

• Dude, both genders do it. So yeah manscape that shit. You don't want to go down on the girl with the 1970s playboy muff right? So neither do women.

• I don't really mind, but it's ideal if she's trimmed or shaved down there

• Yeah of course once every month. coz I feel clean

• Do you watch porn? There is your answer

• I like girls shaved, prefer not to get hair in my mouth.. And yes, since I like them shaving, I shave as well!

• I shave them with Gillette blue II. 😎

• I shave. I like it when a girl is shaved too. Trimming is fine.

• Trimming yes i do that xD

• Yes because I like girls shaved so I figure they think the same way

• I trim because if it gets to long it starts to hurt. I like my women 'no hair' down there.

• Nope. Its for the twisted minds of people who have no clue about the purpose of pubic hair, don't know why they do it and are too scared in general to refrain from doing it. Everyone wants to save/change the world yet they're too scared to let a few pubes grow for fear of not being accepted.