Do my boobs look smaller in a bikini? why?

1948

Most Helpful Guy

• It is the style of the bikini and the position/pose - I first pose bra is pushing up - In second bikini is flattening down and camera angle is from above

What Guys Said 47

• In these photos, I will say your boobs look smaller in a bikini and the answer to why that is, is quite obvious: The angles of the photos are different.

Your bikini photo is from a side angle and we can't see the full roundness, where as the front photo we can see pretty much how round and big they are.

Your boobs like fine though! You have a little extra meat but I think it looks nice on girls. Don't be insecure! Be confident and ignore all the negative responses.

• Yeah they kinda do. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). In sort you shouldn't really worry about weather your boobs look smaller in a certain garment. Do you wear a push up bra most of your time, that might explain it.

• Haha they do... My guess is because of your bra is pushing and supporting them while your bikini is just covering them up.

• You look gorgeous. No guy would notice. I sure don't see a difference. Plus, the whole package distracts us...

• Look the same to me. However, clothes can have an affect, of course. In this case, though, I don't notice one.

• I don't see a difference but your clothes are what can make a difference.

• bikini's should be tight... otherwise the waves can remove it very easily, -_- if it wasn't easier enough already...

• No they look equal in size in both the pics. Probably your bra will make them look bigger sometimes. You don't need to worry about it by the way.

• I can't tell if you're wearing a bra on your regular pic, but if you are, that's probably why, if not then I don't know

• They don't look small. It all depends on the type your bra and bikini bra.

• because your bra squeezes them and your bikini doesn't.

• I think they look the same tbh. I think its just the camera angle that maybe makes you think they look smaller

• You look good so whatever you put on it look good but to answer your question they still look big.

• They look good, and they look the same.

• I think it is only the angle

• same size to me... if u feel ur boobs are smaller then u should look into weather ur bikini is the wrong size

• Both look good

• Yea it's because your bra is pushing them up. I noticed that some days a girl would look like she has bigger breast yet when she doesn't wear a bra her breast look smaller.
    But your breast are fine they're not small at all.

• They look the same size

• What does it matter you are looking good anyway

• No difference. By the way, nice body.

• not really to be honest

• they look beautiful and delicious. No they dont look smaller.

• No, i don't see a difference.

• No your breasts do not look to big

• Tip, get a smaller top, with smaller triangle patches, buy yourself in any case micro G-string bikinis, way hotter, you will look real sexy...

• No they don't

• They look big in both clothes, you look sexy!

• no they look so goos

• It's true because a bikini is not a push up bra

• Push up bra is the only bra that will make them look bigger, or any bra that holds the boobs, not just covering them like a bikini does. And that shirt you I don't understand it. Is that you braless? And yet it's so big and you aren't wearing a bra to "hold" your boobs lol

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 19

• Would I be right in thinking that you are wearing a bra in the first pic. as your boobs/cleavage do appear to be riding a lot higher.

The second pic. of you wearing a bikini, shows quick clearly that your boobs are much lower, meaning of course your bikini is not offering any support at all.

Hence why your boobs appear to look smaller.

• It also happens to me. It's because the bikini your wearing is not supporting them like bra does, so they are a bit lower.

scstylecaster.files.wordpress.com/.../x16433.jpg
    cdna.lystit.com/.../...4-449968483_large_flex.jpeg
    This kind of bikinis are better because they support more and keep them higher. :)

• They actually look bigger in the bikini, maybe because their size is not restricted by the clothes you war.

• Your Boobs look fine to me, the look the same too, i know i have the same case and it's probably because the bra's hold up the boobs and the bikini top just covers the boobs as well as the way you were sitting and the angle of the photo (also lighting) is a factor

• I can't really see them properly in the bikini shot ur arm is covering half of it and it's a different angle to the first one. The first one looks like ur wearing a more supportive bra. Bikinis usually don't give much support or lift unless u get some sort of padded one with an underwire.

• they look the same size...

• Nope. They look the same.

• They look great. Great size to titty fuck, so don't worry ;) :*

• if standing up they would look thesame

• wouldn't say so... but bras have more padding than bikinis, so maybe that's why

• Can't say there's a difference. You look sexy in a bikini and a vest top! :)

• Beer belly and tramp stamps aside maybe you should do less parading your body for male pervs and more praying in church on sundays.

• beer belly?

• HAHAHA Fuck my life you're amazing 😂
      Not gonna lie, I'm not liking the belly too much

• It was just a food baby probably. Im sure she will loss it soon enough

• Bras are padded?

• Your tattoos are cute.

You're adorable.

• They look the same to me

• Maybe it's a push up shirt. No?

• I have the same issue

• If you wear a padded/thicker bra then yea of course it looks bigger in them.

• They look the same to me, just not as high.