Is this an exotic looking girl in your opinion? Or would you consider her "flat and bland"?

Is this an exotic looking girl in your opinion? Or would you consider her

88

Most Helpful Girl

• WOW girls are so damned negative about other girls!! i'm horrified at how they're talking about this beautiful, healthy-looking young woman! is it jealousy or what? misogyny is real, everyone, but it's coming from other girls, NOT men, who are being very positive and kind!

i'm ashamed of my fellow women in these comments.

she isn't 'exotic'; she isn't an animal or some kind of antique collectible. she's a woman! just like any other woman. and she's BEAUTIFUL. there's nothing flat and bland about her - she's lovely!!

• @boringmurderer

I can understand being horrified of some of the female responses to this and other pics of woman of color, but you can't say you're really surprised, can you? Most are exactly what i expect. Even some men are nasty about their distaste for women of color. I mean, man or woman, we don't all find the same things attractive. But to be nasty and totally belligerent... well, that just confirms my theories. Some simply say "I don't think she's pretty" or "not my type" etc which are fine and I respect those. But however nasty and offensive the reply, i accept and thank all, because they're all giving me exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you for your input as well!

• @boringmurderer - no problem. I understand fully your point and position. And agree 100%. Thank you for the insightful input. Just want to point out that many girls/women do have the unthreatened and healthy self esteem confidence in their one selves that you have and do post positive and complimentary comments on these Asian and other women of color I post. (I know you knew that but just do the positive girls don't get left out😊). 👍

• Preach!
      I totally agree with you there. I'm disgusted by opinions by girls here.

What Girls Said 7

• Definetly not exotic. I'd say she's a plainer jane but that's okay because he's still pretty. She's just not the mos exciting girl ever.. But she's a safe bet she'll probably always be kinda cute

• Thanks for taking time to offer your personal opinion. Really appreciate it!

• Your welcome

• Not very exotic...

• Thank you for your opinion. All are appreciated!

• I think she is using her physique to make up. for whatever she thinks she is lacking in facial attractiveness.

Personally, I think many guys would find her pretty.

• Yup. Guys like me😍. And in adore her gorgeous, specifically Asian race facial features as my main attraction to her and other Asian girls of all Asian ethnicities and skin colors (her light natural honey brine skin being among my favs of the highly color diverse race😍). The rest of her perfectly petite and curvy hot signature Asian girl physique, legs etc. are icing on the cake!

Like I always say, all opinions are welcome on my posts. And I sincerely thank you for taking time to offer your personal view of this girl! 😊

• You're welcome 👍

• her face looks like a 7 year old.. and no boobs.. and she is trying tooooo hard to look cute or sexy or whatever she is trying to do.. maybe she is constipated..

• Thanks for your opinion!

• this comment is exactly the kind of thing mozilla and firefox want to put a stop to.
      if she looks 7 to you and is obviously not 7, then your definition of a child face is wrong.
      you may prefer races where grown women and teen boys look alike,
      but there is at least one country of over 92 million people
      where you seem to think that grandmothers look like preschoolers.
      shaming someone for genetic traits is never okay. no dinner for you.

• She looks like a child in the face... but her body looks alright.
    I think exotic is more like Lucy Liu or Jamie Chung..

• Thanks for your opinion!

• if you find it normal for grown women to be easily mistaken for teenage boys,
      (and the other way around), you are likely from the west or idolise western media.
      the genetics in the east typically have women getting off the testosterone train
      much earlier, making them resemble boys with less boyish features. (grade-schoolers)
      this doesn't make them look like younger women, only like younger men
      and should we really judge women by what age man they resemble? tx. ^^

• well... she looks a bit cross eyed to me...

• Thank you for taking time to offer your personal input'

• you and my drawing teacher both lol
      her eyes are farther apart than western art textbooks teach to draw them
      and so to focus on the camera, her irises are closer to her tear ducts
      than you are used to, there is likely nothing wrong with her vision at all.

• I think she looks flat and bland. Grow an ass. Grow some tits. Stop trying to make the cockeyed face look cute

• Thank you for your opinion. These types of opinions are most appreciated👍☺️

• doesn't "Don't thank the trolls" fall under the same heading
      as "Don't feed the trolls?" your opinion stops a long way before
      telling someone to "grow an ass" or "grow some tits".
      the OP definitely didn't solicit advice about plastic surgery.
      no dinner for you.

What Guys Said 8

• I would say exotic looking

• ABSOLUTELY my ideal.
    I would date her in a heartbeat. Not my own heart beat, of course, because mine just skipped a few beats. Wow...
    If anything, maybe just ever so slightly larger chest and she'd literally be perfection.

• That you for that inspired input! 👍

• @boringmurderer - c'mon! What do you seriously except from such girls/women? On the other hand, there've been many positive compliments by females on these Asian ladies I post. I suspect the ones that aren't threatened and have good self esteem and are confident inn their own looks. Just a hunch. The unnecessarily negative, rude and hateful remarks are from the exact opposite types. I accept comments from both as they both help validity these theories of mine😊

• Thanks. :)
      Yeah, I don't know why so many of them are negative. It's very surprising.

• Neither of those 2.

• Thanks for the input!

• Looks fine to me.

• Uhm, she's pretty okay looking. Don't know if I would say 'flat and bland' because i've got low standards. But she's definitely not exotic to me, at least.

• Thanks for your honest opinion! All opinions valued😊

• FIYYYIIIINNEEE lookin girl haha

• Exotic is a disgusting term to describe women in my opinion. It sounds like you're some explorer finding some rare macque overseas. I think she's attractive I'd have sex with her. Flat? No just smaller breast but I like smaller breast at times. Bland? Another word I hate hearing used to desrcibe human beings. It's more useful for food and paintings. Not people. But no I don't think she's bland. Not my favorite physical characteristics on a women but still attractive.

• Thank you for your personal opinion!

• Flat and whatever. Nothing unusual or special.

• Thank you for young opinion! I especially appreciate these types of options! 👍☺️