Guys, What Do You Think About Emo Girls With Lip Piercings?

I was thinking to get some snakebites but I dunno if my boyfriend would like them

20

Most Helpful Guy

• The key to any successful relationship is communication. Ask him. My girlfriend has asked me if I'd be into particular piercings, and it's to the point now where I'm making recommendations. I never really considered it before, but now I've realized that I might like her to get these particular piercings. All she had to do was ask. He might be really into it, but just hasn't thought to say anything to you yet about it. Or he might not think you'd want to do it, so he isn't going to say something that makes you feel pressured to get them.

Personally, lip piercings aren't my thing. I like most others, but those and eyebrows aren't very interesting to me. That's only my opinion, and it doesn't even matter. It's up to you. What do you want? If you want to make him happy, you have to find out what he wants. Ask him, and let him think about it if he isn't sure right away.

What Guys Said 19

• I think they look great

• Personally? ew... very very ew.

• Why don't you ask him what he thinks of them instead of asking a bunch of strangers with differing, most-likely non-emo opinions?

• I think there are a lot of really attractive emo girls. But... lip piercings is kind of a turn off.

• dont do it! let your dreams be dreams! yesterday you said tomorrow! just dont do it! 3 points for gryffindor if someone gets the referemce

• I think they are a waste of skin. No need to dress like that or get snake bites unless you an rock star or for artistes.

• Emo girls are hot... Lip piercings are not.

• I think they're sexy, but i wouldn't wanna date one. cuz i can't stand kissing a girl with lip piercings, but if my girlfriend got them i still would.

• they can look good on the right girl

• Everyone beat up emo people! They deserve to be bullied!

• I absolutely love emo girls... but not sure about the piercings though...

• They are gross as fuck. A girl at my school is actually really hot but she has her ugly piercings in her lips and eyebrows that makes her look horrible

• never been and never will be a fan of piercings.

• there are some guy that do like them but i dont

• I probably think she's bi.

• can't speak for your boyfriend, but I love emo style and lip piercings

• I Think Any Facial & Body Piercings Are Unattractive.
    Pierce Yours Ears And Leave It At That.

• I can't stand emos personally. They tend to be attention seekers and fakers.

• Emo girls look great in general but lip piercings are bad, very bad.