My boyfriend calls me beautiful... Should I believe him?

I don't have makeup on and I almost never wear it...

• Yes believe him
  • Ew... No
  • You're cute but not beautiful
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

813

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, this kinda stuff grinds gears. 1. Yes you are beautiful. 2. Why is it even tho your boyfriend has complimented you, you still need outside validation, from the Internet at that. And then even follow up your statement with " should I believe him", wow. You need us to tell you if you should trust ur bf's opinion. I'm sorry if this comes off in any way offensive, I don't mean to be. But this is just a really odd thing to ask lol. Trust your boyfriend, if you trust him! And take the compliments as is, if he's ur boyfriend, he wouldn't need to say it to try an get you or anything at this pt. Chances r he means it:).

What Guys Said 12

• Why would you date someone that you couldn't trust?

• Yes your boyfriend is right you are beautiful

• Your pretty, and i mean c'mon he's your boyfriend!
    He is obviously going to think your one of the best girls out there otherwise he would not have fallen for you.

Your a dream girl to him just as much as he's a great guy to you!

• I think you are very good looking, yes you should belive him :)

• Believe him... he's being honest

• He wouldn't be with you if he didn't think you were attractive. He's telling the truth.

• Of course you look beautiful!! You Look original!!

You should believe him...

• Damn cute <3

• Believe him

• Give him a kiss. He is telling true :D

• Yes you are beautiful. The only person that needs to know this is you

• Yes believe him

What Girls Said 8

• You're actually really gorgeous

• You don't believe your boyfriend but you will believe strangers online? Ok?

• I believe him but I think his opinion is biased... I just wanted some extra opinions

• You are very beautiful, but that doesn't matter. Validation from irrelevant internet people should mean nothing to you as long as you are beautiful to him

• I don't understand why you would want or trust a stranger's opinion. But yes your not bad looking

• Must believe that lover there cuz he's got SUPER vision!!! Just like me... 😏 girl you're drop dead beautiful and the fact that HE says it should be more than enough.. what we say shouldn't.. β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ™Œ

• Are thanks. The only reason I don't really always believe him is because I'm 15 and he's my first real boyfriend (I had one before him but only because he threatened suicide if I didn't date him and I was in experienced in the games that some boys play lol)

• Wow.. don't worry.. just chill out and love yourself.. Ik how some guys can be a pain in the butt.. But really its all part of life..
      Sorry bout your previous boyfriend that must've been terrifying.. Take care! ❀️

• Thanks you too πŸ’™

• Here's the thing - makeup is not a requirement for beauty, which you seem to have.

• just believe him!

• Im jelly :/