How would you rate my body from this picture?

how would you rate my body from this picture?

1433

What Guys Said 33

• Overweight tbh sorry

• its not your body

• You need a better pose.

• 5 out of 10

• like 4/10. maybe it is just me.

• Spankable

• 5/10, there's like nothing to it other than its a woman's body. Butt isn't round or defined. Back fat isn't a good look... just doesn't look very attractive but not terrible either.

• 7/10. I like the meat on you and I would definitely enjoy sex with you over a skinny girl. But at the same time, you're not the curviest girl ever

• You need to care for yourself better. The thing that people don't tell you is that life is easer when you are fit and healthier. You feel better, have more energy, sleep better, deal with stress better, are sexier, live longer and have more to be confident about. It really doesn't take much but it does take a little effort at first. Your by no means obese, but now is the time to do something about it. Good luck. 😀

• Honestly, you are by no means obese or anything, but you could really stand to tone up some. especially in your legs, it will help to define your but some... but then just a little of the waist as well. just diet and work out for 4-5 hours a week and within a year you'll look great!

• I like girls that are a little chubby, but you miss the mark. maybe if you had more of a butt...

5/10

• 3 out of 10.
    It could be worse!

What Girls Said 14