Girls, what do you think of guys wearing bikini briefs for swimming?

I'm a guy and I would like to go swimming practices. So I prefer to wear bikini briefs there other than wearing conventional swimming trunks. Because bikini briefs are much sexier and easy to handle. Since swimming pool is a open place I have little bit of shame of wearing bikini briefs. Because girls are there. Anyway I want to know what is girls intention on guys wearing bikini briefs. I've attached a pic of bikini brief which I'm going to wear.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't like them. I think that trunks are much more attractive than them, they just look kinda weird. But if you like wearing them, you should.

What Girls Said 10

• WTF? Really? no way. It looks like you forgot to bring your trunks plus they will go TOTALLY see through.

• Please don't...

• uhhhh do what you want because its your body. to tell you the truth I don't really know what to think.

• They make me very uncomfortable

• Please don't

• it makes me very uncomfortable when men wear them

• If it's for your lessons, ok then. I personally don't like it and when a guy wears one I think it makes him come across as a douchebag trying to show off, but you do you!!

• We in the USA are so used to guys wearing shorts and not briefs. Look though at Europe where brief style suits are the norm. For whatever reason here people are not huge fans of them.

• Showing a bit too much there. What happening if you get a boner...

• Sexier? NOPE. Turn off.