Can I pull off these?

So I just got glasses just for late night studying and for whenever my eyes are feeling itchy. Could I pull these off for only late night studying? I know I look better without, but can I pull them off?
Can I pull off these?

• Very cute with glasses
  • Not your style
  • No glasses
    Vote C
  • Either way
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

35

Most Helpful Guy

• The glasses suit you really good... I don't thing the majority voted A just to do you a favour!
    You really chose the right glasses :D

• Thank you very much!

• Thank you so much! I really have changed a lot through a period of a year. Had jaw surgery, lost weight (only a few pounds) , cleared my skin, and changed my style.

• Yeah and just looking at that smiling girl in the right pic say to me one short sentence: it works :D

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah I think you can pull them off, lol

• I feel like glasses with a thicker frame might suit your face better. But they're cute! Nothing wrong with them

• Thank you! I was thinking that same thing to. But I guess because it's just back up pair for late at night, then it'd be okay. Thanks though!

• You can pull them off