Am i overweight?

830

Most Helpful Guy

• The thighs are a bit flabby but nothing that can't be worked on.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• Not at all. Actually, you have gorgeous legs, and an overall attractive shape. You look very proportional and healthy.

• Your body looks really slim

• It's down to personal taste. Since you can find a guy who likes you just the way you are, why would you change yourself? You'd only end up with someone who likes you for who you aren't...

I personally like a little room. You're not overweight, you're thick, and thick girls are beautiful.

• Why do you girls do this? I mean what the fuck? Questioning whether you're overweight when you're clearly not. -.-

• that shirt looks pretty big on you. if you were overweight you would of been overstretching it instead

• Overweight? All I see is a fantastic figure. Nothing overweight about it.

• you have somewhat thicker thighs but I think it's perfect like this. It also has it's benefits at sex

• I think you look good; just because you're not super skinny doesn't mean you're overweight. Be happy being healthy and normal, perfection's overrated.

• You look good i see no problem

• Not at all

Totally smash material

• Nah dude, you are not.

• I think you just need to work a little the legs, to be more toned. Just that.

• your upper is look good and thighs are bit heavy bt if you want your thighs to be little slim then do some legs workout

• You look fine; don't worry about your weight.

• You need better mirrors

• Oh no you is PERFECT. 😍😍😍

• Definitely not pls don't think that you are fat you have a healthy body

• No, you're doable. haha

• No way you know what I think ;-) I love your body. Hey let's go fishing it will be fun

• You're far from it, you really don't need to worry about it.
    You look perfectly fine

• I like your body type. Not fat, not skinny. Nice curves

• you should lose weight due to your legs and hips but your breasts are nice

• No sweetie not at all

• What's your height and weight? I don't think you look overweight at all to be honest.

• 5'2 and 135 or 131

• Well you have a normal weight for your height, but if you want to tone up you can start weight training exercises incorporated with cardio, but other than that you are not overweight.

• No! Not by normal standards, like guy standards. Doctor/health standards. No.

By media Kool aid drunk, imagery manipulating, brainwashing, sponsor/commercial dollar driven add standards, probably.

Stick with normal, real and you'll always be naturally perfect. You're not having any trouble getting un-brainwashed guys. I can see that😍

• Yes you are fat and ugly

• Yes, any health or medical professional would agree.

• Mmmm, so sexy

• 1|0

What Girls Said 7

• not at all, i honestly use the silliest rule of thumb... if you can't see your toes then you are overweight. Like I said, silly, but hey! A lot of slim girls think they are overweight when its just crazy skinny super models who destroy our self image when we don't meet their standards to fit into size 00-2

• nope not at all

• Your legs are

• You need to lose weight.

• no you're not. i think you look great

• I see your picture all the time. Please stop obsessing over your body, it's fine!

• na you look awesome
    Men like girls with some meat on their bones so dont you even dare starting a crazy diet :P