How is my body? 2 links included, please take a look at both?

640

Most Helpful Guy

• Despite what you might want to change, personally I wouldn't change a thing about you, honestly. I don't know why you think you need to be something different than the girl in those pictures, because what I see is a beautiful woman.

You can try to change things to fit an image of what you want to be, all I'm saying is, you don't have to.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you don't need to lose weight at all, so you really shouldn't. You could maybe tone, but I really see nothing wrong with your body at all. You're also pretty, so even if your body isn't perfect (and you do have a great body) it wouldn't matter because your face is pretty. I just really don't think you should be losing more weight.

What Guys Said 39

• you are very attractive. no you do not need to lose weight

you just need to gain confidence in yourself

• I don't think you need to lose weight, you look fine. If your really bothered by it you could do some toning for better definition but I wouldn't really suggest that it is needed.

• I think you're beautiful the way you are.

• I think you look fantastic. You got some curves. There is still room for improvement but your current state is already great.

• Totes rocking the dress.
    Britty gud , keep it up!

• But you look perfect as is !

• There isn't much weight to lose! Many guys will find u physically attractive, that isn't something that you should worry about. :-P

• I don't think a body like that needs improvement. In my mind, I doubt its possible. What you need, is more confidence! Hopefully you can see that most people think you great!
    You're a brown eyed beauty!
    Good luck! :)

• I like it, very much, a lot actually. And you're pretty too, very much, a lot actually.
    Hahaha

• You do not need to lose weight. You perhaps could "tone up" a bit but seriously you have a gorgeous face and a great body.

• Don't bother trying to lose more weight. Definitely a beautiful body.

• I guess you could do some strength training and yoga/tai chi/pilates coupled with a tad (not too much) of cardio.

But you have a cute face, so... it's all good.

• To be honest: There is no need to worry about your body. It is YOUR body, and you only get one. Be comfortable in it! if a guy doesn't like that, haha well screw him!!!

• Very sexy, I would make the love to you.
    If you envited me over for "a drink" lol.

• Lol I thought the before was supposed to be the after, I didn't think you needed to lose weight. As for your butt, I think it's absolutely fine, but if you want it bigger go ahead just make sure it doesn't become too big lol.

• neither are before or after they were taken like maybe a week apart? but in different mirrors 😂

• I like what I see
    Beautiful pair of legs there!

• You look fine to me.

• You don't have to loose weight, just keep working out to tone your body and do work more on your ass. But over all you have a nice body.

• Looks good...

• Honestly, you look good. Nice flat abs and they aren't too ripped, plus a cute little butt. But personally I like girls with smaller calves so yours would seem big for my taste, but that's just my own opinion.

• Your body looks absolutely beautiful don't change a thing cutie!

• I personally see nothing that needs to be improved

• You look amazing. You're a real knockout in that dress.

• You have a nice body I like the black dress it suits you

• Lose weight? You're joking right your weight is perfect.
    I'd rate you a 7/10 :)

• Look nice, got a nice ass and very pretty

• you are hot

• Damn you're sexy
    I don't think you should try losing weight
    If you want a better butt you can do it without weight losing

• You look stunning. You have a hot body. Girls wish that they look like you. Why not work on your self confidence instead?

• well its good, i dont have any problem about your body
    but if you want you could lose just little.
    you seem sexy:)

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 5

• You have a really nice shape, you don't need to lose weight in my opinion lol. Why does every girl on the planet want to lose weight, it's ok to be soft in some places, it looks good.

• I honestly think you've got a beautiful body. All you need to do is work on muscle toning, and butt lifting exercises. :)

• Your thighs look a little chunky. Otherwise pretty good. Guys have low standards here... enjoy their comments anyway!

• kind of stocky but now that bad really

i wish i had your boobs, your shorter than me and have bigger boobs

i evny that.

• Your body is great! :)