Tell me what you think about me?

Tell me what you think about me ?

731

Most Helpful Guy

• 8. Beautiful and strong hair (2/2), no fake but still beautiful tan and a clean face (2/2), BEAUTIFUL lips (1/2), stunning eyes! (2/2), Personal taste (1/2).

Such a beautiful, gorgeos girl! Her hair looks strong and her eyes freeze me because they are so stunning! Soft and puffy lips, not to fat not to thin but I had to take a point away since a bright smile would have shown me your teeth and a bright smile is also always more beautiful than a duckface or a modest closed smile. PERSONAL TASTE! Even tho you're very beautiful, not quite my type. Your nose is DEFINETLY not ugly BUT I prefer a different type of nose. Thats why I took 1 Point away there. So yeah... you're an 8!

• Thank you! :) The nose is maybe a little too big for you maybe :p

• Yeah a little but that doesn't mean its not beautiful. Its just not my taste you know?

• No of course, you can be honest :p! Every one has a type

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty :)

What Guys Said 30

• I couldn't stop looking at your eyes for a while. Best feature. Overall you look very pretty in a professional way. If I was an employer and you entered the office like that then my ratings would already be in a positive zone.

• Very beautiful eyes and facial features! I find you attractive, and for me it's an all or nothing kinda deal, so you can have confidence in how you look that's for sure.

• I think people who are given the opportunity to see those eyes in person are rather lucky.

• You are a lovely young lady.

• Seriously you are very pretty and beautiful and you have a very nice smile... I would say you are an 9/10

But if you are really 16 then you look older than you are!!!

• Lose the lip pose because it looks annoying to me. Otherwise, you are very beautiful person. Your eyes are your best feature don't tell anyone you know. It might make them jealous.

• You look good

• Voluminous brown hair, dark-hazel brown eyes, pretty average-thick lips, medium sized nose and a pleasant, healthy skin-color๐Ÿ˜„
    There shouldn't be a problem to get a boyfriend with your looks๐Ÿ‘Œ

• your lips are average, your eyes are captivating, your eye brows need some serious work, your nose is too wide, your hair could be silkier, and I like your eye lashes

• I don't do a lot with my brows because I don't want to pluk or fill them in.. I though that's what people ''hated'' and it will make me seem very unnatural, but I see what you mean, there is no shape haha

• Haha I just tend to go natural with my make-up :)

• No I just like well groomed

• You're very beautiful

• You're beautiful and have a spark in your eyes!

• I think you look beautiful

• Looking pretty young lady :)

• you are so perfectly good looking i had to reverse image search to check if you werent catfishing. no results.
    i dont think i can come up with a better compliment.

• very Beautiful :)

• Love at first sight ๐Ÿ˜
    LOL ๐Ÿ˜œ

• A solid 9.75 out of 10 ? I fancy women with expressive eyes.

• Fairly attractive but the semi-duckface ruins things..

• Your a very beautiful young lady

• attractive girl :)

• Very pretty.

• You have the same name as my friend so I like you a lot!

• U look like a model!!! Love your eyes!

• id say your beautiful

• you are indian origin, so of course you look great

• Nina... only one word Breathtaking

• what a dumbo...

• You look amazing girl.

• You look like you've had a wholesome upbringing, upper middle class and will be attending a university for a social science and will consider a master's or law school.
    Other than that you are pretty and if you stay in shape you will be impressive physically for many years to come :)

• Way too stuck-up.

• I'm actually not that really! :) Sorry if I seemed that way

• I guess I was wrong; that was my honest opinion when I saw the question

• Yeah I guess this pictures kind of brings off that impression because I'm not smiling :p

What Girls Said 6

• I think you're stunning ๐Ÿ’œ

• You look beautiful.

• You look cute and nice hair.

• You look gorgeous :)

• 10/10 drop dead gorgeous

• Such pretty hair! I'm jelly