Guys: Would you approach us?

Would you approch us if you saw us across the room or the bar?

Guys: Would you approach us?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. Are y'all eye balling me and smiling?

What Guys Said 57

• Ah, this is as bad as approaching a sea of sharks, a hornets nest, a lions den haha.

Wingman? Sure thing I would with a bit o confidence.

Alone? mmm, ahh, idkkk. Depends if there's a lot of laughter, if I approach and you girls are silent, I have to be the sole entertainment haha. I try to analyze before ever approaching a group of girls. Scares the hell out of me haha. But overall I don't think I would personally. NO GUTS on this guy :(.

• No. I don't approach ladies like that. I have to get to know them in some other way like college friends, or from interest clubs.

• in about 4-5 drinks hahaa.

• I dont do that, women give me a sign then I will talk to them, I was trained as a kid to never bother women from my sister

• Definitely

• If either of you were alone more likely. If together it would be more pressuring.

Here's a take on why guys don't like approaching:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9876-why-you-women-don-t-get-approached-or-asked-out

• All depends on if I had a wingman that would work out and then absolutely yes. Unless you were both giving me signals then I would come over solo, but usually a wingman is the best option. Its awkward approaching two beautiful women because unless its certain its ok to be a group situation and you can flirt equally and thats ok it eventually turns out one on one and then the friend is left out, it can get messy.

What I would do is be friendly with both of you equally and then see which one warmed up with me the most and pursue her, exchange numbers, but until then just be cool and have fun.

• I wait for the signs. I wouldn't just approach a random girl without first knowing if she liked me or not. Otherwise they might think your a creep ha.

• Probably not, as you are both at leadt 20 years younger than me. Also neither of you are my type. But I am sure that some will.

• Gonna walk past, drop my wallet on purpose and show you fine ladies my stasssh of pokemon cardzz then wink wink ;) ;)

• I wouldn't, though I don't approach anyone, really.

If I were the type of guy that did that sorta thing I suppose I'd approach the girl on the right, due to her lack of nose piercing. Piercings on places that aren't the ears are notorious red flags, I'm afraid.

• I think they are both very attractive

• No. Absolutely definitely not ever.

• No i wouldn't be interested solely on the fact that you don't seem to bring much to the table or anything new you look just like another couple of party girls not like someone I would like to have a conversation with

• Cold approach? God no. Give me something to work with first.

• Nope, too young.

• Left yes DEFINETLY (!) and right no. I need a cute Little nose on a girls face. And this is perfect!

• Meh... depends on the rest of you that's unfourtantely in the picture

• Only of you acknowledged and showed the okay to approach.

• No, but then I don't approach girls anyway.

• Hell yes! Look like fun people

• you would reject i guess

• From behind, yes.

• Sure why not?
    You look fun.

• of course, I always approach pretty women

• No. You can clearly do better than me I'd be wasting your time.

• Why not... you both look friendly enough

• yep, well I would want to but i would probably chicken out haha XD

• No you are above my league.

• If you had those facial expressions while looking at me, sure.

• More from Guys
    27