So I've been told that I look good with my shirt off but I'm shy and and not very confident, I think I look over weight or chubby. what do you think?

• Fit
  • Attractive
  • Chubby
    Vote C
  • Bad
    Vote D
  • Good
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look bad, but not very good either. Maybe wouldn't hurt to lose a bit of weight... but that's just me, I tend to like skinny dudes. There are certainly plenty of people who have a waaayy worse body than yours.

• thanks :) I'm joining the school weight room and football team when school starts again because I want to be more fit and such

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinl you look fit

What Girls Said 1

• you're definitely not chubby, bur ur not fit either. you would look fine without a shirt :) but if you want to look better just hit the gym ;) hehe

• Thanks in doing that when school starts up again :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!