Do you think I am pretty?

Please be honest.
PS.: This really is me. If u wonder why my hair is different in the second pic it's because I dyed it brown recently..

Do you think I am pretty?

I don't get it why people judge the second pic. Just because I wear something appropiate and not my boobs out like every second girl at my age doesn't mean that I am older.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you are very pretty. I don't get either why people judge the second pic. In fact, I find you more pretty in the second pic than the first. I dislike seeing so many women show their bodies so much. I'd rather women cover up more. Not that they should be ashamed of their bodies, because they shouldn't be ashamed. It's just that they don't have to show their body, especially if it's a little chilly in the air.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 41

• Wow ! You look wonderful !
    The dress is sexy.
    The second pic makes you look classy and serious. Both fit you really really well.

• Yes, Don't listen to people who call you ugly, they are just trying to be hurtful.

• Yes, and you have a GREAT sense of style!!

• Very very pretty. Both outfits look great.

• My first thought is that you have the "strict teacher" look. It is your style combined with some "hard" facial feature, for lack of better words.

I'm sure a lot of guys find that hot, but personally I like girls to be more "soft". I even like girls to be a little bit chubby, but that's just me.

Thinking about it, maybe it is smart of you to play that stereotype, you will be polarizing guys, so that some will love your looks and some will hate them. Instead having a style that does not match you facial structure which would make you stand out less.

• You look like a real lady. One that doesn't have to flaunt her "assets" to get noticed. Very pretty!

• Yes, be sure you're pretty.

• I think you look really pretty in both pics - Different styles but still attractive

• You definitely have a "she's all that" kind of potential.

• Baby.. juz take meh to ur heart alrdy >.>

• You are very pretty and have a lovely figure. You also have very nice legs. Would you like my email LOL?

• I think you are absolutely pretty!
    I like your style too, women in business clothing is sexy to me.

• Yea pretty cute, I'd flirt if I was your age

• You're adorable.

• You look pretty 😊 💗

• I think you are attractive

• Yes your very pretty. You look really good in that red dress!

• I like your hair! Also you have some nice curves and a cute face. :)

• You look beautiful

• Ja du bist sehr hübsch. Besonders mit Blonde Haare.

• Maybe, at least you look sympathic in my eyes

• Wow!!! You are good... I totally think you're pretty..😘

• Not my type but you're ok I guess. I like your hair in the first pic though.

• You are super duper pretty

• Enhhhhhh nah, not for me sorry m8 NEXT PLEASE

• Thanks for the honest opinion though! ;)

• No, I do not think you are pretty.

• hübsch ;)
    yes you look good

• Yeah you are.

• Not really my type but i showed my brother and he thinks your cute.

• You are pretty.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 10

• You don't look 30 as per someones comment. You do look a little older in the 2nd pic, but Id say around 20ish.

But I think you have zero to be concerned about. Keep doing what you are doing and keep on rocking that beauty girl.
    But you do look a bit like an Librarian in the second pic, lol. Just kidding hun.

• You look good.

• you look good

• I'd kill to look like you.

• QA wears sexy clothing. And then asks us if she we think she's pretty. Cause that doesn't seem like fishing...

• Girl, you're bomb alright.. don't mind the people judging the second pic... they're just here for soft porn lol.. you look classy, not trashy :)

• So beautiful! And very femanin

• not the best angle in the second picture but yeah i think you're pretty.

• Nothing wrong with your look, but you look older in that pict..

• You're cute. But you don't look 17, you look like you're 30, no offense.

• Maybe it's because of the pictures.. In real life people tell me I look like 15.. And in the second pic I was attending an event and my formal outfit made me look more mature.

• But yes you are pretty.

• Thanks