Game time: guess the ethnicity?

Post something and lets see how many people can guess your ethnicity based on your profile picture or a posted picture
if you post something, you need to comment on everyone else's haha.
Dont say if its correct until you have at least 5 comments
lets start!!!

1610

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• https://oi61.tinypic.com/kmh5z.jpg

The only way anyone will be able to guess correctly is if either I've already told them or if they look through my posts to find where I've stated what I am.

Hint: It is more than one ethnicity. A lot more.

• I know your part Asian, but I can't remember the rest.

• Nice, partial victory then lol. I'm positive there's a Hispanic country in there somewhere. Dominican Republic?

• @Northeast106 Yes, I am predominately Latino, and 2 of my ethnicities are from the Carribean, but the DR isn't one of them :P

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 9

• Hmm ok I'm game. xD
    Guess my ethnicity?

• no ones gonna guess but oh well lets try

• Go to my page and guess

• Guess, hint it's near the south pole

• Guess my ethnicity ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• shouldn't be that hard, even with black and white lol

• what my ethnicity? no one can guess right.

• Take a guess๐Ÿ˜Lol

• LMAO they kinda ignore you dude.. but I think you are American or British maybe

• ไฝ ็Ÿฅไธ็Ÿฅ้“ๆˆ‘ไปŽๅ“ช้‡Œๆฅ๏ผŸIf you guess correctly what language this is then there is a high probability you will get my ethnicity right.

• thats chinese right?

• Yes you were all right in that the beginning was Chinese, but I was referring to the language after it. "what language THIS is then there is a high probability you will get my ethnicity right...", I was just practicing my Chinese, the real language I was referring to originated in the British isles, so I assumed you would be able to guess that I am ethnically British.

• ไธ็Ÿฅ้“ ๐Ÿ˜‚
      I would've said I knew but that's because you've already stated it in your last comment ๐Ÿ˜‚