Like no pimples no scars. NOT EVEN CLOGGED PORES! do you know why? and give tipss
Most Helpful Guy
I'll go with genetics here.
I keep getting 1 random pimple lately and I've been on a healthy diet.2
Most Helpful Girl
● Wash your face twice a day, once when you wake up and once before bed.
● Always always ALWAYS remove your makeup before sleep, preferably as soon as you get home. The longer that stuff stays on your skin, the more it'll clog your pores and cause acne.
● Exfoliate in the shower and scrub scrub scrub until all the dead skin is gone and you're pink like a newborn.
● Moisturize if you have naturally dry skin, especially in the winter when the air is dry. The last thing you want is chapped skin. Even if your skin is oily, you should still use a moisturizer, just make sure that it is built into your foundation instead of layering it underneath.
● Drink lots of water, and I mean looooots. 8 glasses per day is ideal.
● Don't pick! If you have pimples, don't pop them. The bacteria on your hands can cause major breakouts. Dilute equal portions of witch hazel in some water, dab some on a cotton ball and gently cleanse your face with it. Store in the fridge. Alternatively, you could dab some tea tree oil on your spots as required.
● When you shave, always go WITH the grain (in the same direction the hair grows). This prevents razor burn and ingrown hairs that look terrible. Apply lotion religiously afterwards to make your skin baby smooth.4