Do I have small breast?

Do I have small breast?
Be honest, what do you think?

1286

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you have small breasts, but I like them. Girls need to understand many of us do like small breasts, and some of us even prefer it.

What Guys Said 85

• Yes, they are small if comparing to all breasts out there. How about these questions:
    Are they tight? Yes.
    Are they perfectly shaped? Yes.
    Are they attractive to most guys? Yes.
    Are they the most perfect breasts in the world? Yes.
    Size isn't important... quality is. And those are quality.

• Yes you do, and they are lovely.

• If by small you mean perfect, then yes, they are small.

• Small but are still a joy for any guy.

• It's not that clear, maybe you might wanna lower the cloth a little bit more :P

PS: on a more serious note, they might be a bit small, but they surely are attractive as fuck. You have no idea the things i would do if i had a girl with a similar breast.

• just out of curiousity since i had all those down likes, was what i said offensive?

• ... Don't you have other things to worry about? I mean seriously we have wars going on, global warning and day to day racism but you decide to worry about if whether or not you have small breasts. STFU.

• calm down man, sure there are global problems, but we as citizens can handle one problem to do with a persons insecurities, be gentle and kind in these situations, all you need is a little tact and delicacy

• They're small. Small doesn't mean bad. Perfect size for the mouth and there are PLENTY of men that like small breasts! ;-)

• Typically they'd be classed as small, but just remember, not all guys like big breasts, just be proud of who you are, because that's what matters, you are a brilliant human being, a member of a beautiful race that's made it this far, and you can make the future yours.

• They are small but that isn't a bad thing. Girls often are just as unnecessarily worried about the size of their breasts as guys are about their penises. Some size queens may judge you but do you really want to be involved with someone who is dating you based on your breast size? Ultimately the opposite sex is a lot less concerned about the size of your anatomy than you fear.

• Lets just call them cute breasts instead.

• You have average size breasts, they are sexy! I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• You seem to have beautiful looking small breasts with lots of potential for fun ! 😊

• nah, you are a great size, just big enough to be cupped in a guys hand. so no, you have perfect breaasts

• Most girls who are fat have large boobs whereas most girls who are slim and trained have small boobs. I prefer small boobs because it often just means the girl is fit.

• you have perfect breasts

• I love small boobies myself so much more than big and huge boobs.
    I'm not the only one who loves small/tiny breasts
    Lots of boys and girls like/love them to.

• They are small, but small tits aren't a deal breaker honestly.

• Yes, they're small, but they're still hot. The shape of breasts is actually just as important as the size.

• Perfect in my books. I like them! And that's the truth

• They are considered small boobs, but don't worry about it. Men love boobs, and some guys obsess over the small ones.

• No its nice... plenty to grab there

• yeah they´re on the small side but they are in good shape. they´re hot, nothing to be ashamed of.

• Yes they are small, but still really attractive so no worries :).

• Hard to say, the photo is a front view, so no sight of the exact relief and I can't see what arround them (hair, stomach, shoulders).
    From what I can see, they look good, perhaps a little bit little, but I like this size.

• No, they are perfectly fine.

• there is nothing wrong with you or your body. I honestly don't have a preference in breast size. but I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with that picture.

• they do look look smalls but are cute and not at all bad

• So what if they are small, they're nice but boobs are boobs.
    I like a girl's personality more than her cup size.

• Yea I'd say small. It's not a bad thing.

• they look average to abover average its a bad angle though you took th epic

• More from Guys
    55

What Girls Said 12

• I think they look great! They look like mine (32B?) which are I guess small but I like mine and so does my boyfriend.

• Yes you do but there's nothing wrong with that :)

I just have to guess what are you a B cup?

• Yes, they are small.

• Breasts*******

• They're small.

• Yes they are. Nothing wrong with it though.

• Yes you do.

• Your tits are fine so dont worry.

• they are in proportion and beautiful :)

• They are lovely as they are. And no they are not small they are proportionate.

• Yea they are.

• Yes you do...