Which girl do you think is prettier?

There's a friend of mine. She asked me to post her pictures to compare to another girl because she wanted to know if she's prettier or not.

( I won't tell you wich girl was the one who asked me to do this ) please be honest and give some reasons. ( use your personal preference )

The first girl Which girl do you think is prettier?
On the left
Which girl do you think is prettier?

Which girl do you think is prettier?

The second girl

On the right

Which girl do you think is prettier?

Which girl do you think is prettier?

Front
Which girl do you think is prettier?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• they look nice d00d. I can't play the "better" game.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Haha it's not a serious game tho. The one who asked me to do this just wanted to know what kinda girl guys prefer more.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Why do you have a picture of "your friend" set as your avatar?

• Nope and I didn't want to say I was the one she wanted to compare to. And she's sitting next to me. waiting for the comments :) no worries. We are best friends

• I like both types. Both are very pretty with color in their skin. Pretty facial features and eyes. Dark hair.

Have to go with both are racially beautiful to me.

• Both are cute but I kinda like the first girl more. She has the hair I like.

• The girls all of them were cute. They all have different facial structure & body structure. I will you is better than your friend's.

• U r prettier

• both the girls.

• They're both pretty but I like the first one best. I like her hair better

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!