Which girl do you think is prettier?

There's a friend of mine. She asked me to post her pictures to compare to another girl because she wanted to know if she's prettier or not.

( I won't tell you wich girl was the one who asked me to do this ) please be honest and give some reasons. ( use your personal preference )

The first girl Which girl do you think is prettier?
On the left

The second girl

On the right

Front

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• they look nice d00d. I can't play the "better" game.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Haha it's not a serious game tho. The one who asked me to do this just wanted to know what kinda girl guys prefer more.

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Why do you have a picture of "your friend" set as your avatar?

2|0
    0|0
    • Nope and I didn't want to say I was the one she wanted to compare to. And she's sitting next to me. waiting for the comments :) no worries. We are best friends

• I like both types. Both are very pretty with color in their skin. Pretty facial features and eyes. Dark hair.

Have to go with both are racially beautiful to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are cute but I kinda like the first girl more. She has the hair I like.

1|0
    0|0
  • The girls all of them were cute. They all have different facial structure & body structure. I will you is better than your friend's.

1|0
    0|0
  • U r prettier

1|0
    0|0
  • both the girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both pretty but I like the first one best. I like her hair better

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes